In a recent study among small business owners, having time to get everything done was identified as a "huge challenge." Since time is such a big obstacle for small businesses, many turn to software solutions to streamline daily tasks.
There are plenty of options on the market and the choices can be confusing. Below are a few common types of sales and marketing software systems, along with descriptions of what they can do to help you save time.
Marketing Automation Software
- Sends emails, direct mail and voice broadcasts
- Sends messages automatically
- Targets recipients based on date, time or behavior
- Helps nurture leads automatically
- Examples: Marketo, HubSpot, act-on, Ontraport
- Collects and stores leads
- Centralizes customer data
- Segments contacts based on certain criteria
- Tracks customer behavior
- Examples: Microsoft Dynamics, act!, Zoho, SalesForce, HatchBuck
Email Marketing Software
- Sends special emails to a group of contacts
- Uses auto responders to automate processes
- Systematically sends follow-up emails
- Allows for personalization of messages
- Examples: Constant Contact, MailChimp, Greenrope
Infusionsoft: Sales & marketing software built for small business
Infusionsoft combines everything your business needs into a single online system – Email Marketing, CRM, and Marketing Automation (and even extras like e-commerce). It’s the easiest way to get organized, grow sales, and save time.
Keep track of contacts, appointments, and tasks—all in one place. You can work from anywhere since all you need to access Infusionsoft is a computer with an internet connection.
Close more deals
Infusionsoft helps small business owners and sales teams spend more of their day growing sales with tools to get organized, quickly work through a list and automate follow-up.
Attract more leads
Attract more leads and turn them into customers while you do other things. Infusionsoft streamlines your processes by automating your lead capture and follow-up.
Sell more online
Infusionsoft’s e-commerce tools help you manage your online upsells, discounts, payment plans and subscription plans. And everything can be tied to your automated follow-up.
Ready to tackle your toughest challenges?Start My Demo