The State of Infusionsoft: What's New and What's to Come
by Clate Mask
Every quarter I share an update on how the company is doing, including any notable milestones we achieved. In Q1, we continued to see strong customer growth and retention, as well as success with our partners (the partner ecosystem had 100 percent growth over the prior year) and an easier-to-use product at the helm.
I’m going to spend most of the time talking about how we’ve rebuilt Infusionsoft from the ground up to empower millions of small businesses to create order in the new world where customers have more choices and expect personalized service.
This wasn’t something we took lightly—this came from years of research, working with thousands of small businesses to understand pain points, frustrations, and needs. During two years of intensive customer and market research, Infusionsoft found 70 percent of small businesses want to quit the hodgepodge of tools they use to manage the growing demands of today’s customers. According to this research, 70 percent of small businesses also think customers are more demanding today than in the past, and 80 percent say customers expect small businesses to be available around the clock, online and by phone.
We’ve re-engineered our entire business and the way we find and serve customers to make Infusionsoft accessible to millions more small businesses, including lower pricing and a free trial experience.
Over the next couple of months, we will be steadily introducing the future of Infusionsoft to the world, featuring a new design that creates order and simpler experiences to get you organized so you deliver personalized service and close more business.
Based on what we’re learning, we’ll iterate and begin to roll out the new UI to existing customers later this year. Check out this video to dive a bit deeper into the new product and how it will help small business owners:
The new experience includes:
- Industry-specific templates for emails and landing pages for targeted marketing to help save you time
- A brand new visual sales pipeline makes it easy to create a customizable sales process, with 75 percent of users today saying Infusionsoft helps them close more business
- A redesigned mobile experience helps small businesses be productive while on the go, with 89 percent of users reporting that Infusionsoft helps them run their business more efficiently
- Infusionsoft Payments, which will now be available on newly redesigned invoices
- Access to on-demand marketing coaches and 1,500 Infusionsoft partners with specialized expertise for any industry
It’s not just the product that got an overhaul—so did the brand. We introduced not only a new UI in the product but a new website, colors, you name it—a whole new Infusionsoft experience. The New Infusionsoft is far more than a new product experience. It’s the transformation of our business model to enable and simplify growth for millions of small businesses worldwide.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Fresh small business insights and ideas delivered weekly to your inbox, gratis.