One Small Business Will Win $10,000 by Entering Infusionsoft 'Pitch the Switch' Video Contest
The leader in marketing automation software for growing small businesses announces contest for its 20,000 users at 'Conquer and Grow' conference
Las Vegas - Oct. 7, 2010 - Today in Las Vegas at the super small business conference Conquer & Grow, Infusionsoft, the leading marketing automation software for growing small businesses, announced the 'Pitch the Switch' YouTube video contest asking its 20,000 small business users to tell the world why they ditched their previous system for Infusionsoft. The winner of the contest will receive $10,000 and a one-year, free subscription to the Infusionsoft marketing automation software. Other prizes include an Apple iPad, iPod Touch and HD Flip Camera.
"This is no gimmick. We're giving away $10,000 no strings attached to one of our users," said Clate Mask, co-founder, CEO of Infusionsoft. "It's that simple. Tell us why you switched. Tell us why you love using Infusionsoft in your business, and the benefits you're seeing."
Small businesses turn to Infusionsoft as the tool to help them address their biggest inhibitor to growth: failure to follow-up consistently with leads and customers. Users take their marketing and growth to the next level through Infusionsoft's marketing automation software designed for growing small businesses. The web-based software combines email marketing with a full-featured CRM, powerful marketing automation and e-commerce all in one system.
Here is how the contest works:
- Register to enter the contest at http://pitchtheswitch.com/register
- Create a short video telling other entrepreneurs why they should give up their system (s) and switch to Infusionsoft. Tell them why you switched, what you switched from and what the results have been
- Upload the video to YouTube between now and 11:59 p.m. Oct. 31 and email the link to [email protected]
- The 10 videos with the most page views will be finalists for the contest
- Infusionsoft will also select five more finalists based on creativity, their story and effort put into the video
- Once the 15 finalists have been chosen, an open-to-the-public vote will take place
For more information and entry rules, visit www.pitchtheswitch.com.
The Conquer & Grow small business conference is a two-day event featuring an exclusive line-up of expert-led presentations and panels from some of the world's most recognized small business experts and bestselling authors. Michael Gerber, John Jantch, Bill Glazer and Infusionsoft's co-founders CEO Clate Mask and VP of Customer Service Scott Martineau join hundreds of business owners at the event in Las Vegas on Oct.7-8. Attendees at the event will learn tips, practical advice and motivation in the areas of sales, marketing, customer and prospect management, culture and the life/work balance.