Infusionsoft Educates and Inspires Thousands of Small Businesses at ICON16
Powerful new features and partnership announcements give entrepreneurs the solutions needed to get organized, grow sales and save time
(Chandler, Arizona, March 14, 2016) Infusionsoft is pleased to announce the conclusion of its 10th year of ICON, Infusionsoft's annual user conference that most recently brought together more than 3,000 attendees from 25 countries.
ICON16 brought together small business owners looking to reach new levels of success with their sales and marketing efforts over a three-day event that was packed with insightful keynotes, small business success stories, sales and marketing education and Infusionsoft product training.
Infusionsoft is dedicated to powering small business success and recently made several product and partnership announcements that give entrepreneurs the solutions and knowledge they need to succeed in today’s ultra-competitive environment. These include:
Small Business Success Method
- The Small Business Success Method was announced at the conference and demystifies the path to small business success by helping business owners examine where they are at and determine what the best next steps are on their path to success. The company leveraged 15 years of knowledge working with tens of thousands of small business owners to identify what sales and marketing strategies commonly work and doesn’t work.
Infusionsoft Email Builder
- A powerful new feature built for Infusionsoft’s cloud-based sales and marketing solution, Infusionsoft Email Builder modernizes the email experience for small businesses by providing ready-to-use templates with a drag-and drop design to build beautiful, professional emails for any device that stand out from the crowd and elevate the brand to drive business.
- Through a new design and a robust search, Infusionsoft Marketplace improves how customers manage their business by connecting them with Infusionsoft’s ecosystem of apps, services and campaigns all designed to help them manage and grow their business.
QuickBooks and Xero Integration
- The integration bridges the front and back office, allowing small business owners to get the entire picture of the performance of their business. This real-time integration empowers small business owners to make decisive and educated decisions with the information at their reach and eliminates the need to manually update third-party accounting software with orders and invoices as well as other outdated customer information, which is time-consuming and inefficient.
Infusionsoft Mobile EMV Compatible Card Reader
- To meet the need of customers who conduct in-person events or want the option of accepting a credit card in-person, Infusionsoft partnered with WePay, a payments provider for leading platform companies, to develop an EMV compatible mobile card reader. With Infusionsoft’s own mobile card reader, customers no longer have to rely on other mobile payments solution providers offering card readers.
ICON16 was also host to several Infusionsoft customer award announcements, which included:
2016 Small Business ICON Winner
- Brooklyn Music Factory was named the 2016 Small Business ICON winner and awarded $10,000 for achieving notable revenue and customer growth by implementing Infusionsoft’s sales and marketing solutions into their business practices. Upon winning, owner Nate Shaw stated: “Our school has a simple mission and that’s to get as many people as possible to connect through music. Infusionsoft has been an incredible partner in helping us get thousands of kids and adults making music in Brooklyn and beyond.”
2016 Battle of the Apps Champion
- ConvertFlow was crowned the 2016 Battle of the Apps Champion and awarded $25,000. Ethan and Jonathan Denney, created this innovative app for small businesses to engage their website visitors with tailored calls-to-action, effective lead capture and visitor intelligence that seamlessly integrate with Infusionsoft's powerful marketing automation. “The mission at ConvertFlow is to give marketers the power to convert more website visitors into customers by showing the right calls-to-action, to the right people, at the right time,” said Ethan Denney, co-founder and CEO of ConvertFlow. “We're really excited about having this opportunity to help even more marketers and business owners enhance their online marketing, and to be recognized by an industry leader like Infusionsoft.”
Learn more about Infusionsoft’s product and features at www.infusionsoft.com.