Infusionsoft Announces Record Customer Growth in 2011
The increasing demand among small businesses for all-in-one sales and marketing software helps Infusionsoft add more than 3,000 customers in 2011
Infusionsoft, the only provider of all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, today announces record customer growth for 2011. Infusionsoft added and implemented more than 3,000 new customers, growing revenue by 50 percent year-over-year. Additionally, Infusionsoft celebrated major milestones across product development, sales and marketing, corporate development, partners and customer community.
“This year has been big for the marketing automation category as a whole and for Infusionsoft,” says Infusionsoft Co-founder and CEO Clate Mask. “Our customer numbers are the highest among marketing automation vendors and in this new category called all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. Our revenue growth is strong and steady, we have a community of die-hard customers and partners, and our employees deeply understand small business marketing and are committed to helping our customers succeed.”
Mask continues, “Infusionsoft is poised for aggressive growth in 2012 because our product solves the growing challenges that small businesses everywhere face. They seek to grow sales and efficiency without adding significant cost, chaos or complexity to their business. The yellow pages are dead. More and more small businesses are moving online with their marketing and adopting tools like CRM, email marketing systems, autoresponders and shopping carts, but unlike mid-to-enterprise companies, small businesses do not have internal IT resources to create integrations, creating multi-system chaos for them. Infusionsoft provides relief by integrating all the essential sales and marketing tools into one system, helping small businesses increase productivity and grow sales.”
Key highlights from 2011:
- Product Innovation: Led by Vice President of Product and Strategy Richard Tripp and Vice President of Development and Technology Marc Chesley, Infusionsoft unveiled new features to round out its all-in-one sales and marketing software, including the Campaign Builder, a tool that enables users to more quickly and easily create and launch trigger-based, automated campaigns. The company made greater investments in product nearly doubling its development team. New features that will change the landscape of the small business CRM and marketing automation industry will be announced at the company's annual user conference, InfusionCon, in April 2012.
- Employees and Leadership: Infusionsoft attracted top talent across the organization, increasing staff nearly 60 percent and ending the year with 190 employees. Infusionsoft appointed two new executives including Chief Marketing Officer Greg Head, formerly of Act! and SalesLogix, and Senior Vice President of Corporate Development Hal Halladay, formerly of About.com.
- Global Expansion: Infusionsoft hosted its first-ever customer training event in London.
- Corporate Development: Infusionsoft announced the acquisition of web-based membership site and customer portal tool, CustomerHub.
- Industry Awards: Co-founder and CEO Clate Mask was named Business Leader of the Year by the Arizona Technology Council. Additionally, Infusionsoft was named the 15th Best Small Workplace in the U.S. by Entrepreneur and the Great Place to Work Institute. Infusionsoft was also named a winner on the annual ZDNet CRM Watchlist list.
- Customer Service: Infusionsoft completed a nine-city tour training customers on how to use Infusionsoft. InfusionCon 2011 was the company's largest user conference ever with over 1,200 small businesses across the globe descending on Phoenix for the annual event. InfusionCon 2012 is projected to attract even more attendees.
- Partner Programs: Infusionsoft announced its Certified Consultants Program adding more than 60 partners who have been certified to provide complete services to Infusionsoft customers. Infusionsoft also grew its Referral Partner community adding nearly 900 referral partners who actively recommend Infusionsoft to small businesses worldwide.
- Email Deliverability and E-commerce Transactions: Infusionsoft customers sent 2.6 billion emails at an average deliverability rate of 99.2 percent. Customers also processed $1 billion in e-commerce transactions.