Infusionsoft Announces Keynotes and Agenda for InfusionCon 2012, the Small Business Marketing Event of the Year
More than 1,000 entrepreneurs descend on Phoenix April 2-4 for 7th annual small business software user conference
Infusionsoft, the sales and marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced that its annual user conference InfusionCon will be held April 2-4, 2012 at The Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. InfusionCon brings together more than 1,000 small businesses from across the globe from as far as Canada, Australia and the U.K., for expert-led talks and intensive training from Infusionsoft's customer service team. In addition, the Infusionsoft product team will announce new features that will change the landscape of the sales and marketing automation software industry.
The theme this year is "Marketing in Motion" and the event includes three full days of education and training from thought leaders, marketing experts, bestselling authors, Infusionsoft customers and staff. Topics on this year's agenda include: lead generation and conversion, data segmentation, email marketing, social media, content marketing, upsell strategy, affiliate marketing and more.
Speakers announced so far include:
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Author of the New York Times Bestseller Crush It and Thank You Economy
- Pam Slim, Author of Escape from Cubicle Nation, the Best Small Business/Entrepreneur Book of 2009
- Ramon Ray, Founder and Editor of SmallBizTechnology.com
- Clate Mask, Co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft
- Find more speakers or submit topic ideas here
Other expert-led session topics include:
- Local Business Marketing: Five Ways to Get More Leads
- Slicing and Dicing Your List: How to Use Infusionsoft to Find Opportunities in Your List
- 10 Money-Making Laws of Landing Pages
- Referral Marketing: Leveraging Customer Service to Pad Your Bottom Line
- The Science of Email Marketing
- Find more agenda topics here
Attendees will also gain best practices and insights from Infusionsoft super-users, learning how they leverage the power of sales and marketing automation software to convert more leads, get repeat business and save time during in-depth sessions throughout the event.
What past attendees are saying about InfusionCon:
"I have learned more about marketing in two days at InfusionCon than in the last year," said Alex Wathen of Wathen & Associates.
"Just back from InfusionCon in Phoenix," said LynAnn King of King Sings PR. "Wow, automation and clarity in business. What a concept. I've got some work to do."
"I had a blast at InfusionCon," said Janette Gleason of Gleason Tax Advisory Group, and a 2011 Ultimate Marketer finalist. "Already getting to work on implementing new ideas!"
"Feeling hyped up about my business and ready to take it to the next level thanks to InfusionCon," said Michelle McCullough of Doodads Promotional Products. For more information or to register for InfusionCon 2012 visit: www.infusioncon.com. Updates can also be found by following the #ICON12 hashtag on Twitter.