Infusionsoft Certified Partner
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is certification?
Certification is online and self-paced, and typically takes 12-30 hours depending on your familiarity with Infusionsoft and time to complete your Capstone project. Most Partners finish the certification within 30-45 days.
Upon completion, you will have:
- A solid understanding of Infusionsoft and how to serve small businesses
- Two completed funnels to implement for your clients
- Ready-made campaigns to launch in your own business
- Recorded a "pitch" video for your Infusionsoft Marketplace listing, where Infusionsoft customers can find you
- A dedicated Partner Manager supporting your efforts to grow and manage your business
- What does certification training cover?
Certification teaches you how to craft a clearly defined marketing message and sales process, targeting a specific market segment. You’ll also learn how to market and sell a productized marketing and automation package as part of a service that is scalable and produces consistent results in growing your and your clients’ business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Define a market segment
- Identify the solution (your product and/or service to sell)
- Build the automation via Infusionsoft software
- Package and productize your services
- Determine pricing
- Market and promote your business and services
- Convert leads to sales
- Advanced Infusionsoft software training
- Once certified, how soon can I start selling and servicing?
Right away. Upon certification, our Partner Support team will help you implement and launch Infusionsoft so that you can immediately start selling it within your current services and offerings.
- Where is certification held?
Anywhere you want! The certification process starts with live 1-on-1 coaching with your onboarding coach, done over the phone. The remainder is online and self-paced.
- What if I pay the certification fees, but fail the Capstone test?
If your Capstone project is not approved on the first submission, you will be notified upon review by email; at which point, you will need to schedule a review consultation with a trainer. You will then have seven days from the consultation date to make all necessary changes and resubmit. There is no fee for the second submission.
If your Capstone project is not approved after the second submission, you will be required to pay a $500 retake fee during the next review period. Coursework is included at no additional charge.
- What commission percentage do I get for selling an Infusionsoft app?
Our Certified Partners start at 20% commission, which can increase based on your yearly Infusionsoft app sales production. Commission is based on the subscription fee, and continues for the lifetime of the customer, as long as you are a Partner.
- How often will I get a commission payment?
Commission payments are sent out on the 20th of each month for commissions earned during the previous month. Note that commissions are only paid when the total amount earned is $100 or more.
- How much of the services revenue do I keep?
You will keep 100% of the services revenue for any Kickstarts, implementation, or ongoing services you sell to your client directly.
- Can I advertise my consulting business or services on the Marketplace if I am not an Infusionsoft Certified Partner?
No. Only Infusionsoft Certified Partners or Developer Partners are listed in our Marketplace.
- What does my Partner Manager help with?
You will be teamed up with a Partner Manager or Coach who will help you through the Program, to successfully grow your business and serve your clients. Some areas they may help with:
- Selling methodologies
- Best practices for campaigns and sales strategies
- Ongoing education on current marketing trends, tools, and business strategies
- Onsite business strategy sessions
- Tech support
- What are MDFs, and what can I use them for?
Marketing Development Funds (MDF) are marketing dollars that Infusionsoft may divert from our own marketing efforts to a partner’s business when the investment is approved as having a strong potential for ROI. The first step in applying for MDF is a conversation with your Regional Partner Manager (RPM), who will help you to plan and articulate the opportunity. Once the RPM feels the MDF opportunity is sufficiently planned, they will provide an application link to be completed by the Partner. Applications are considered by RPM, Region Leader and Director of Partner Sales. Examples of what MDF funds can be used for:
- Staffing and hiring support
- Facebook and paid advertising
- Revenue incentive for results
- Events and sponsorships
- Podcast sponsorships
- How do I find other Partners in my community to connect with?
Through our private, Partners-only Facebook community page, at PartnerCon or other Infusionsoft events, fellow Partner events, through our Marketplace listings, or ask your Partner Manager for recommendations or introductions.
- I’m already a Partner, but have questions. Where do I go?
Please visit the Partner portal and submit a ticket, or contact your Partner Manager directly.
Contact us at [email protected]