Infusion Software, Inc. d/b/a Infusionsoft ("Infusionsoft") considers its trademarks and the goodwill represented by such trademarks as extremely valuable assets. It is therefore important that you follow these guidelines when using any of the Infusionsoft Trademarks. Infusionsoft will take all appropriate legal and equity steps necessary or advisable to preserve the strength and retain the exclusive rights to use its trademarks. For the purposes of these guidelines, the "Infusionsoft Trademarks" include all registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks (such as words, names, symbols, devices, slogans or any combination thereof) owned by Infusionsoft, including without limitation, those trademarks and service marks listed on Infusionsoft Trademark List.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please direct them to [email protected].
Infusionsoft is the exclusive owner of the Infusionsoft Trademarks and reserves all rights not expressly granted herein or pursuant to a separate license agreement. Accordingly, any goodwill derived from using an Infusionsoft Trademark inures solely to Infusionsoft's benefit. By using an Infusionsoft Trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Infusionsoft is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Infusionsoft's rights in the trademark, including challenging Infusionsoft's use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Infusionsoft trademark.
To the extent that Infusionsoft has entered into a business relationship with you, Infusionsoft may have provided with you specific requirements for how the Infusionsoft Trademarks are to be used in terms of size, typeface, colors, other graphic characteristics of the trademarks, or other limitations and you must abide by those requirements when using the Infusionsoft Trademarks.
Permitted Use of Infusionsoft Trademarks
- You may use the Infusionsoft Trademarks to accurately describe how your products or services relate to Infusionsoft's products and services, so long as you observe these guidelines and it is clear that your products and services are not offered, sponsored, associated with or endorsed by Infusionsoft. See Compatibility below.
- You may use taglines that refer to Infusionsoft's Trademarks; provided that such taglines always appear in smaller and less prominent type than your company's own brand name and use a different typeface, colors or other graphic characteristics.
- You must make the Infusionsoft Trademarks distinguishable from the surrounding text in some manner, such as capitalizing the trademark, enclosing it in quotes, and/or using a different typeface or font for the trademark.
- You may use the Infusionsoft Trademarks only in the form provided by Infusionsoft and may not use them in plural or modified forms.
- You must always use the appropriate trademark symbol, such as ™, ℠ or ®, as specified by Infusionsoft and include written text in a footnote to indicate the trademark is owned by Infusionsoft and used by you with permission. Use the following format:
"Infusionsoft" and the "Infusionsoft logo" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Infusion Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- You must always use an Infusionsoft Trademark as an adjective followed by the generic category name of the product or service it modifies, such as Infusionsoft® CRM or Infusionsoft® software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, "Infusionsoft" functions not only as a trademark and service mark identifying its goods and services, but also as a trade name or company name referring to Infusion Software, Inc. Trade names are nouns and, therefore, should not be followed by a generic descriptor and may be used in the possessive form. When used as a trade name, "Infusionsoft" should not be followed by a trademark symbol. Within documents, the first reference to the trade or company name should be "Infusion Software, Inc." Thereafter, "Infusionsoft" can be used for subsequent references
Prohibited Use of Infusionsoft Trademarks
- You may not incorporate an Infusionsoft Trademark into your company's name, publication title, conference title, website name, product or service name or domain name without Infusionsoft's prior written consent which may require a license agreement in Infusionsoft's sole discretion.
- You may not use an Infusionsoft Trademark as a noun or verb, only as an adjective describing the generic category name of the product or service of which it represents.
- You may not use misspellings, abbreviations, phonetic equivalents, or trademarks that rhyme with or sound like, or any marks that are confusingly similar to the Infusionsoft Trademarks. You may not use abbreviations or foreign language translations of the Infusionsoft Trademarks.
- You may not use company names, product names, url names or domain names that combine an Infusionsoft Trademark with other words, terms or trademarks so as to create a unitary mark. For example, you should not use www.MYinfusionsoft.com as your domain name or name your product "InfusionsoftLINK."
- You may not use an Infusionsoft logo or design (such as the "swish" symbol) in connection with your products or services except under a license agreement with Infusionsoft.
- You may not incorporate any Infusionsoft logo or design in your own company or product logos.
- You may not display any Infusionsoft logo or design on your website or other promotional materials except under a license agreement with Infusionsoft.
- You may not use Infusionsoft Trademarks in a disparaging, false or misleading way.
- You may not use Infusionsoft Trademarks on or in connection with any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic, or other objectionable materials of any sort.
- You may not use typefaces for your company name, product name or service name that look like those of an Infusionsoft Trademark and create the potential impression of an association, affiliation or sponsorship between Infusionsoft and your company. You may not use logos or designs that incorporate design elements of or look similar to those of Infusionsoft.
- You may not adopt Infusionsoft's distinctive trade dress elements in your company website, packaging, marketing or other materials.
- You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts, key chains, and mugs, bearing any Infusionsoft Trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except under a license agreement with Infusionsoft.
Other Similar Terms
While Infusionsoft does not own registered trademarks for other similar uses, such as "infuse", "infused" or "infusion", given the similarity to the Infusionsoft Trademarks, use of such similar terms can create confusion in the marketplace regarding the source, original or sponsorship of such products. Therefore, to avoid such confusion, we do not permit the use of such similar terms.
With the exception of the Infusionsoft logos (the use of which requires a license agreement with Infusionsoft), you generally may use the Infusionsoft Trademarks to refer to Infusionsoft's products or services in advertising, promotional, and sales materials, assuming that you have the necessary authority to sell or promote Infusionsoft's products or services, e.g. authorized reseller, licensee, etc.
You may indicate the relationship of your products and services to Infusionsoft's products or services by using an accurate referential phrase in connection with your product or service, for example, "for use with Infusionsoft® software" or "compatible with Infusionsoft® software" provided that: (a) the Infusionsoft Trademark appears less prominent than the product or service name; (b) the Infusionsoft Trademark is not a part of or incorporated in your product or service name; and (c) the referential phrase is accurate and complies with the requirements of these guidelines and as set forth in any license agreement with Infusionsoft.
Misuse of Infusionsoft Trademarks by Others
If you learn of any uses of any trademarks that are confusingly similar to the Infusionsoft Trademarks, please notify Infusionsoft by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Similarly, if you become aware of any use of an Infusionsoft Trademark that violates any of the rules described above, including failure to identify Infusionsoft Trademarks as belonging to Infusionsoft, please notify us at [email protected]. If possible, please provide a copy of the article or other medium in which the trademark violation appeared.
Changes to Trademark Usage Guidelines
Infusionsoft may add to, change, update or modify these guidelines or the Infusionsoft Trademarks by posting such addition, change, update or modification on this website. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.