May 27, 2010
Now Free to All Users, Infusionsoft for Microsoft Outlook® Plug-In
Enables Small Businesses to Leverage Email Marketing 2.0 from Right Inside the Most Popular Email Client
PHOENIX, AZ – May 27, 2010 – Productivity junkies can now unite. Infusionsoft, the leader in Email Marketing 2.0 for small business, today announced 'Infusionsoft for Outlook' is available to all customers at no additional cost. The Infusionsoft for Outlook plug-in boasts features that let users tap the power of email marketing, CRM and automation in one application while staying within their established workflow.
As an established player in small business CRM and email marketing, Infusionsoft has expanded availability of its Outlook integration plug-in to all users, an add-on that has been widely adopted by users because of its seamless functionality with Outlook. Infusionsoft for Outlook enables users to access their contacts’ information and add them to automated marketing follow-up sequences and campaigns quickly without ever leaving Outlook. Features of Infusionsoft for Outlook include:
- Add a new person: Users can add a person to their Infusionsoft database from within their Outlook application, or search for existing contacts by name with one click
- Infusionsoft address book: Users can quickly and easily email Infusionsoft contacts through Outlook
- Segment contacts: Users can segment (‘Tag’) all contacts and create new tags on demand
- Engage and disengage automation: Start and stop automated marketing campaigns (‘Follow-Up Sequences’)
- Marketing, notes activity dashboard: Users can view all marketing activity contacts are currently receiving or view saved notes, completed tasks and saved files associated to each contact
- Set task reminders: Users can set reminders within Outlook and in the Infusionsoft web-based application
- Local time and weather display: Users can see current weather or access the Google Map for a contacts, ideal for conversing with customers or prospects
- Attachment support: Users can now add any attached files to the File Box under the related person in Infusionsoft. Additionally, several smart settings help manage image attachments and other attachment types.
- Infusionsoft follow-up tasks: Users can now set follow-up tasks and Outlook reminders from within Outlook and have them automatically recorded into Infusionsoft.
"The feedback we have received from our users is that Infusionsoft for Outlook helps them save time and boost productivity," said Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. "By making it free to all our customers we ensure that each and every user is getting the premium experience of Infusionsoft."
"Adding more daily functionality like this just makes all the difference in saving me time and money," said Sean Greeley of Net Profit Explosion. "I'd estimate that I save about five hours per week simply by not having to look up emails in Infusionsoft and then sending emails from Outlook, which is where I spend the bulk of my workday. That’s 60 hours per year!"
“I continue to be deeply satisfied with my integration experience,” said Philippa Kennealy of The Entrepreneurial MD. “It's saving me time each day because I no longer have to go back and forth and paste content between the two. I now can do it all centrally, while knowing that all my client communications are in one place and I can put contacts into automated campaigns from Outlook.”
More details on Infusionsoft for Outlook is available on the company blog which features a video showing usage of this useful and easy-to-use integration. Infusionsoft users can download the plug-in from inside their Infusionsoft application. To access and use the features within the plug-in, users must be active subscribers to Infusionsoft. If you do not have an Infusionsoft account, get started with a free trial for 15 days.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.