Jan 17, 2017
(Chandler, Ariz. – January 17, 2017) In today’s connected world, people demand more from companies they do business with. They expect to receive the right information, at the right time, and in the right place. Sales and marketing automation enables small businesses to meet these demands by creating personal and relevant experiences at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Infusionsoft, the leading provider of sales and marketing automation solutions for small businesses, today announces several product enhancements that make it easier to build meaningful connections anywhere and anytime.
“At Infusionsoft, we follow the mantra of, fall in love with the problem, not the solution,” said Terry Hicks, Infusionsoft’s former chief product officer and recently appointed chief operating officer. “We strive to solve problems in such profound ways that our customers can't imagine life without Infusionsoft. We are always listening to our customers and partners to better understand what we can do to help them tap into the power of automation to drive growth in their businesses. The enhancements we're announcing make it easier for small businesses to build strong connections, grow sales and save time, and I think it's going to be a game-changer for them."
Key product updates include:
Maximize Productivity Anywhere You Go with Infusionsoft Mobile
- Work leads in the pipeline with the ability to edit the status and add notes to contacts from any mobile device
- The need to manually enter information when setting up recurring payments on a mobile device is a thing of the past. Now, subscriptions can be setup with just a swipe
- Users can add contacts to their CRM by snapping a picture of a business card, right from the Infusionsoft Mobile app
Connect on a Local Level—Regardless of City, State or Country
- Auto translation based on users’ browser language settings works on more external Infusionsoft landing pages than ever before
- Set emails to land in mailboxes based on unique time zones directly within Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder or Email Broadcast tools
More Control Without Sacrificing Simplicity
- Easily create custom designs in Infusionsoft’s Email Builder with HTML mode support
- Quickly edit emails with the ability to clone email blocks
- Emails will arrive on time and securely with improved deliverability time and virus scanning
Personal, Automated Follow Up for Small Businesses
- Trigger automated follow-up when a contact visits specific pages on an owned website
- Manage multiple campaigns with new campaign categories so contacts never receive incorrect marketing messages
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.