Oct 5, 2016
Advanced Design, Geo-Targeting, Visual Cues and New Talent Unveiled at Annual Partner Conference
(CHANDLER, Ariz. – October 5, 2016) — Infusionsoft today announced a series of enhancements in its Fall 2016 product launch to help small businesses get organized and build lasting connections with their contacts, leads and customers. The latest updates remove barriers commonly associated with running sales and marketing campaigns that grow revenue and save time.
“We strive every day to make it easier for small businesses to manage one of their most important assets—their relationship with their contacts,” said Clate Mask, CEO and co-founder of Infusionsoft. “We made significant upgrades to our Campaign Builder, quotes and invoicing functionality and developed new geo-targeting features. These changes give our users more insight into their customer base and help them get more organized for achieving even bigger results.”
Today’s announcement was previewed in Scottsdale at this week’s PartnerCon event— Infusionsoft’s annual gathering of hundreds of partners who come together to connect and learn new sales and marketing best practices to better serve the small business market. Key product updates announced at PartnerCon included:
- Connect with Contacts on their Schedule: Automated sales and marketing campaigns now store contacts’ geographical information to enable intelligent time zone deliverability. Users can rest assured knowing all their contacts—regardless of where they are in the world—will receive emails at a relevant time to them.
- The Automation of Quotes and Invoices: Quotes and invoices have been built into Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder, allowing users to organize and automate follow-up based on how contacts respond to a quote or invoice. What once was a time-consuming manual task that was difficult to manage is now easier than ever.
- New Invoice and Quote Features: Infusionsoft added new options that allow users to save default fields for Quotes and Invoices, adding efficiency and reducing the amount of time it takes to generate personalized emails for quotes and invoices. New options include terms and conditions, email subject lines and email body content. Infusionsoft further streamlined the invoice and quote process by enabling direct online payment via a credit card.
- Instant Reports and Analytics: With Infusionsoft’s new Campaign Dashboard Widget, users can get quick insight into how their campaigns are performing. They can also share insights with teammates on key business metrics, such as lead scoring, marketing campaigns, sales numbers and more.
- HIPAA Compliant: Medical practices and other HIPAA covered entities can now freely use the Infusionsoft sales and marketing platform knowing the company is fully compliant with HIPAA and the HITECH Act.
“It’s no surprise Infusionsoft has once again raised the bar with their ongoing product updates,” said Dobbin Buck, co-owner of GetUWired. “After eight years of using Infusionsoft and developing strategies for our clients, I’m amazed at how their innovative approach to development provides partners with a fresh palette for creativity in marketing automation. These upgrades continue my belief in Infusionsoft’s ability to provide solutions that will increase the success rate of my business and that of my customers.”
NEW TOP TALENT
Infusionsoft also introduced at PartnerCon the newly appointed Vice President of Partners & Business Development, Tom Romary. He will be responsible for expanding the partner ecosystem and drive partner programs that will empower them to impact global small business success. Romary has more than 20 years of product innovation experience in the consumer and tech spaces, most recently with Lending Club as Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, where he secured and managed key partnerships with companies like Sam’s Club, Alibaba and Zulily.
Today, more than 130,000 users worldwide rely on the Infusionsoft Platform to build personal and lasting connections with customers. Infusionsoft provides small businesses with trusted and proven expertise, a powerful platform for sales and marketing automation, and an ecosystem of partners, apps and integrations. By combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce, payments and analytics into one platform, Infusionsoft gives small businesses insight into what’s happening with customers at every stage of the lifecycle. Founded in 2001, Infusionsoft is privately held and headquartered in Chandler, AZ. To learn more about how Infusionsoft is solving the biggest growth challenges for small businesses, visit www.infusionsoft.com.