Apr 22, 2010
Infusionsoft Shows Strong Growth Across All Areas of Business
Demand for Small Business Software, Email Marketing 2.0 for Small Business Rapidly Increasing Despite Down Economy
PHOENIX, AZ – April 22, 2010 -- Infusionsoft, the leader in Email Marketing 2.0 for small business, announced significant first quarter growth in 2010 as well as major milestones across sales, product, business development and the customer community.
As an established player in small business CRM and marketing automation, this Spring Infusionsoft announced its entrance into email marketing. Infusionsoft’s Email Marketing 2.0 is the first product to combine CRM and email marketing into one application that’s driven by a powerful automation engine. Infusionsoft unveiled its Email Marketing 2.0 at DEMO, the prestigious technology event that showcases the most innovative new products.
InfusionCon 2010, Infusionsoft’s fourth annual user conference, nearly doubled in size from 2009 with more than 1,000 registered small business attendees and 5,600 online viewers of the live webcast sessions.
A summary of developments at Infusionsoft highlights momentum across all areas of the business through first quarter, including:
- 195 percent growth in new customers in Q1 2010 over same period last year
- 115 percent growth in revenue from Q1 2009 to Q1 2010
"We’ve focused on enhancing our product to make it easy for small business owners to use and see results quickly," said Clate Mask co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. "New customers are rapidly engaging in our Double Your Sales Success Path[http://www.infusionblog.com/entrepreneur/the-path-to-double-your-sales/]. When they follow the three simple steps they see the positive impact of Email Marketing 2.0 on growth, right from the get-go. This, combined with efforts in expanding partnerships and online community engagement, adds up to continued growth for us—getting us closer to reaching our big hairy audacious goal of helping 1 million small businesses grow and prosper.
- Launch of Email Marketing 2.0 solution for small business growth
- Users score Infusionsoft 25% better in ease of use with Winter product update
- Debut of small business Double Your Sales Success Path
- Infusionsoft users sent 132 million email messages in Q1
- Maintained 98.5% email deliverability, independently verified by ReturnPath
- Infusionsoft was awarded the CRM Elite award by CRM Magazine
Business development and partner ecosystem:
- Presentation at the prestigious DEMO Spring 2010 technology industry event
- Anita Campbell, founder of the top small business blog, smallbiztrends.com switches to Infusionsoft
- Partnered with Payleap enabling easier, more cost-effective online payment processing for customers
- Partnered with Boomtext, enabling users to engage in relevant text message (SMS) marketing
- 300% annual growth in affiliate partners
- New partnerships with key influential marketing and sales leaders, including Zig Ziglar, John Assaraf and Bryan Tracy
The Infusionsoft user community:
- InfusionCon 2010, fourth annual user conference broke records with 1,000 registered attendees
- Infusionsoft social media channels are booming with more than 20,000 small business owners connecting through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Launched nationwide Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution tour [http://www.infusionsoft.com/revtour ] visiting nine top hub cities for Infusionsoft users throughout 2010
Award-winning small business growth expertise:
- CEO Clate Mask named finalist for 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award semi-finalist for Orange County and Desert Cities region
- Secured book deal for Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Success Small Business Without Going Crazy[ http://www.infusionsoft.com/conquer ], authored by co-founders Clate Mask, CEO and Scott Martineau, VP Customer Experience and published by Wiley & Sons to be available June 8
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.