Jan 13, 2011
Increasing demand for all-in-one marketing automation solution helps Infusionsoft grow to 20,000 small business users
Jan. 13, 2011, Gilbert, Ariz.-Infusionsoft, the leader in marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced strong growth in 2010 as well as major milestones across sales, product management, business development and the customer community. Today, nearly 20,000 small business users choose Infusionsoft's all-in-one marketing automation suite to grow quickly and efficiently.
There are more than six million small businesses with two to 100 employees in the U.S. alone. Many of these small businesses use multiple systems to manage CRM, email marketing, lead nurturing and e-commerce. Infusionsoft continues to see year-over-year growth because small businesses face the inevitable challenges of marketing and sales needs powered by disparate software programs that require manual labor to manage. They turn to Infusionsoft because it provides an all-in-one solution for sales, marketing, online sales and customer relationship management that is affordable and easy-to-use, saving busy small business marketers time and money.
"Over the past year, the marketing automation category has come into its own, further validated by heated acquisition activity and aggressive fundraising among mid-market and enterprise-focused providers," says Infusionsoft Co-founder and CEO Clate Mask. "This bodes well for us as we're well-positioned to capitalize on the growing interest in the benefits of marketing automation and are bringing its power to the small business marketer, a group that until now has not had access to the capabilities that a marketing automation suite provides. Small businesses with big ambitions, limited staff and a hunger for easier, more effective customer acquisition methods are catching on to the benefits of marketing automation, and with Infusionsoft now have access to this kind of power."
Continues Mask, "With almost a decade under our belt of working with small business marketers, we understand deeply how to boost the effectiveness of marketing and sales activities. We're 100 percent committed to helping our customers experience the benefits that our marketing automation suite provides."
Other major milestones for Infusionsoft in 2010 include:
- More than 6,000 businesses use Infusionsoft to manage 97 million contacts and customer relationships
- Users sent 1.8 billion email messages in 2010, a 91 percent increase from 2009
- Processed more than $744 million across all customers, a 64 percent increase from 2009
- Ended 2010 with 98.49 percent email deliverability, verified through ReturnPath
- Attained a 92 percent customer satisfaction rating in Q4, the highest in company history
- Former Intuit software leader Richard Tripp joined Infusionsoft as Vice President of Product Management in Q3
- Awarded the 'Best CRM Solution for Internet Marketers' in the Willy Awards
- Named one of America's fastest-growing private companies for the fourth year in a row by Inc.
- Infusionsoft social media channels continue to grow with nearly 25,000 small business owners connecting through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the Infusionsoft blog
- Founders Clate Mask and Scott Martineau's newly-released book Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Success Small Business Without Going Crazy debuted on the New York Times bestseller list
- Dozens of small businesses confessed their love for what Infusionsoft helps them do in the 'Pitch the Switch' YouTube contest
- Launched a new API Developers Center. Now developers who work with the Infusionsoft API have premier access to an online support community for educational and how-to advice.
- Infusionsoft Blog
- Connect with Infusionsoft on Facebook
- Follow Infusionsoft on Twitter
- Watch our Company Culture video on YouTube
- Look at photos of the Infusionsoft cereal bar, football field and basketball court on Flickr
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify growth for millions of small businesses worldwide. Built for growth-minded small businesses, Infusionsoft provides the leading cloud-based CRM platform with 145,000 users worldwide. Unlike single-purpose tools that don’t work well together, the platform organizes all customer interactions in one place, integrating with thousands of other apps to empower small businesses to deliver more personalized service and close more business. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.