Aug 3, 2011
The small business category leader surpasses 7,000 customers in Q2
(Gilbert, Ariz.) August 3, 2011 – Infusionsoft, the leading marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced it has exceeded the 7,000-customer mark. Infusionsoft now leads the industry with more customers than any other marketing automation vendor.
More than 7,000 entrepreneurial businesses use Infusionsoft over other solutions because it's the only marketing automation software to combine CRM, email marketing and e-commerce with automation into one system that’s designed and priced to meet the unique needs of small businesses.
"Small businesses using simple web marketing tools, like email, contact management and online shopping carts quickly run into problems when they grow," says Infusionsoft Chief Marketing Officer Greg Head. "They try to stitch these disparate tools together and end up updating data in each system manually, since these systems were not designed to work together. They quickly realize only Infusionsoft is 100 percent focused on small business and the other vendors don’t offer the integrated, automated web marketing system that small businesses need."
Other highlights in Q2 2011:
- Infusionsoft customer count totaled 7,000 businesses and 23,000 users
- Infusionsoft customers sent nearly 600 million emails, bringing the total number of emails sent using Infusionsoft to 4.5 billion
- Infusionsoft helped over 1,000 small businesses launch their first marketing automation campaign
- Infusionsoft customers captured 7.5 million leads, making the total number of leads captured to date using Infusionsoft to 58 million
- Over 130 million contacts now managed across all customers
- Infusionsoft processed $270 million in transactions across all customers, bringing the total amount of e-commerce transactions processed to date to $2.7 billion
Business-to-business marketers are projected to spend $325 million on marketing automation in 2011, according to David Raab of Raab Associates. While midsize businesses account for most of the investment spend, small business leads in the number of marketing automation implementations with Raab projecting 12,000 by the end of the year. Focus Research recently published an infographic highlighting the same trend that small business is the fastest growing sector in the marketing automation industry.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.