Apr 25, 2017
(Chandler, Ariz.– April 25, 2017) Technology is reshaping consumer expectations, making it possible and necessary for small businesses to connect with prospects and customers in the ways they demand today. That was a key message from Infusionsoft’s chief operating officer, Terry Hicks, today at the company’s annual ICON event. To simplify the path to small business success, he announced significant product updates to both Infusionsoft’s established product line and announced Infusionsoft Propel, a mobile-based solution enabling businesses with no marketing expertise to grow their business more steadily.
Infusionsoft Propel starts by easily organizing customer information in one place, and then allows owners to choose from proven marketing campaigns, designed by experts. Once selected, Propel guides owners through an easy, step-by-step experience to personalize and run the campaigns in minutes. Propel’s simplified experience allows any small business to grow its sales in days versus weeks or months.
“We’re making our products simpler than ever before and significantly expanding our total addressable market to meet the sales and marketing needs of millions of small businesses around the world,” said Hicks. “Many businesses lack the marketing knowledge and technical expertise of the customers we have traditionally served. In the broader small business community, owners often scramble to find ways to connect and follow up with prospects in between performing their day-to-day services. So, we created a solution that simplifies connection and follow-up, reflects their essential needs and works from their smartphone - and early feedback is that we’re off to a great start with Infusionsoft Propel.”
“For example, a user can answer just a few questions and with no marketing knowledge, run a referral or other follow-up campaign in just a few minutes,” said Hicks. “What really matters to a small business is sales and quick results, and early users of Propel are seeing new sales in just 24 to 48 hours after launching a campaign.”
Infusionsoft Propel Key Features and Benefits:
- Organizes Customer Information – Propel collects and organizes customer information wherever it resides, giving users a single, consolidated view and ability to run campaigns
- Guided Experience – A simple, guided questions & answers experience with little time commitment that helps users personalize and launch campaigns in just minutes
- Templated, Proven Campaigns – Choose from dozens of proven, templated campaigns that ensures a professional outcome – without forcing owners to develop marketing skills
- Automation Recommendations – Guides users through the automated follow-up steps recommended to improve results and simplify growth
- Automatic Personalized Branding - The tool “scrapes” a business owner’s website for the company logo and color scheme to create a personalized business appearance with no effort
In addition to Infusionsoft Propel, the company unveiled several new products and enhancements to its existing product family to simplify growth for the sales and marketing savvy small businesses and marketing professionals it has traditionally served:
- Landing Pages – Simplifies getting and capturing leads with a best-in-class feature set that enables users to publish beautiful, modern pages that convert, in just minutes
- Facebook Advertising Services – A done-for-you advertising service that runs Facebook ads on a customer’s behalf each month, generating leads that are sent to their Infusionsoft account
- WordPress Integration – Infusionsoft users who have built their website on the WordPress platform can now easily place a simple opt-in form anywhere on their site and have completed form data automatically submitted into Infusionsoft CRM, campaigns and more.
- Vimeo Business Integration – Users can add an email capture box within a video to capture leads and send them directly to Infusionsoft. With Vimeo and Infusionsoft, users can connect with customers, drive conversions and make their videos go further than ever before.
- Automatic translation for International Customers - Infusionsoft users can now automatically create a seamless, end-to-end experience for their customers who don’t speak English. Their customer-facing pages built in Infusionsoft will now be automatically translated into French, Portuguese, Spanish, or German.
To learn more about these new products and features, go to www.Infusionsoft.com.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.