Oct 24, 2017
(Chandler, Ariz.– Oct. 24, 2017) Infusionsoft today announces the launch of its New Landing Pages enabling users to publish beautifully designed, mobile responsive pages that convert in minutes. The new product includes a drag and drop builder, pre-designed templates, and competitive page load speeds.
“We recently surveyed 3,500 customers and 90 percent said landing pages play an important role in their small business,” said Infusionsoft Vice President of Product, Rupesh Shah. “However, most small businesses don’t have the time or resources to code and design professional-looking landing pages. With our New Landing Pages, small businesses can now publish beautiful, modern-looking pages that convert, with effortless customization and extremely fast page loads, ensuring visitors will have an engaging customer experience on any device.”
New Landing Pages Key Features and Benefits:
- High-converting landing page templates relevant to any business: Users have access to a variety of high converting landing page templates specific to their industries, giving them best practices and inspiration for their own pages.
- Effortless customization with drag and drop builder: Building landing pages couldn’t be easier with a drag and drop builder. Adding content blocks, adjusting the layouts, and changing features is as simple as point and click. Users can create and launch a page in minutes, not hours.
- Access to royalty free images: Users have access to thousands of royalty-free images to add visual appeal. They can now spend less time looking for quality images on stock photography sites and instead pick an image from a wide selection of free stock photography available right in the builder.
- Page loads are Google fast: It’s proven that faster loading pages convert better. Users can make the most of every lead with the industry's fastest loading times, ranking 99 on Google’s page speed insights.
- Engaging user experiences on any device - anytime: 70% of mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour, which is why the New Landing Pages automatically convert to mobile or desktop-friendly views. Users can cash in on the action with mobile responsive landing pages, so when their customers arrive, they stay and take action.
- Increase traffic with improved SEO: Responsive pages perform better in search engine rankings, so users will also be able to increase traffic with improved SEO.
- No more paying extra for other tools: Users can stop paying extra for third-party tools because Landing Pages is included at no extra cost in their Infusionsoft subscription.
What Infusionsoft customers had to say about the New Landing Pages:
“I love the new Landing Page tool in Infusionsoft! There’s a good template base and it’s so easy to customize in just a few minutes of your time. I also love how you can publish it online directly from Infusionsoft to your social media and has a simple code to enter on a web page to add it to your website!” - Cheryl Thacker, Successful Coaches
“It’s very easy to customize these landing pages and make them look cohesive with the rest of my client’s branding.” - Lisa Schulteis, ElectraLime Marketing
“Landing Page upgrade has brought more creative use for us of our Infusionsoft account. Building landing pages just take minutes now and the fact that we can save them as our own template is off the hook!” - Wayne Law, InBiznez
To learn more about New Landing Pages, visit the Infusionsoft Product Blog.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify growth for millions of small businesses worldwide. Built for growth-minded small businesses, Infusionsoft provides the leading cloud-based CRM platform with 145,000 users worldwide. Unlike single-purpose tools that don’t work well together, the platform organizes all customer interactions in one place, integrating with thousands of other apps to empower small businesses to deliver more personalized service and close more business. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.