Apr 23, 2014
The Ultimate Event for Small Business Success Brings Together 3,000 Entrepreneurs from Around the Globe to Learn, Network and Grow
CHANDLER, Ariz., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Infusionsoft, creator of the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, today kicks off its annual small business conference, ICON14. The ultimate event for small business success, ICON brings together small businesses that are growing their sales, getting organized, saving time and living the lives they want. It's a gathering of optimistic, energetic entrepreneurs who are celebrating their successes and sharing strategies to overcome challenges.
Clate Mask, CEO and co-founder of Infusionsoft, says, "Most entrepreneurs, including myself, are driven by passion. We may not express it in the same way, but we are united in that passion, regardless of our craft, customer, country or cause. ICON was created to give entrepreneurs an opportunity to step away from the day-to-day demands of running a business and reflect upon why the business was first started. There is an incredible energy that emanates throughout the conference. We are excited for day one of ICON14 to begin and encourage attendees to talk to those around them and share their valuable insights and ideas."
Highlights from Infusionsoft and ICON14
Impressive Speaker Lineup with the Brightest Minds in Sales, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Seth Godin: Best-selling author of Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip and Purple Cow, and the founder of squidoo.com. American Way Magazine called Godin, "America's Greatest Marketer."
- Simon Sinek: Inspirational teacher for leaders and organizations, and the author of Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action. Simon is also an adjunct staff member of the RAND Corporation, one of the most highly regarded think tanks in the world.
- JJ Ramberg: Host of one of the longest running shows on MSNBC, "Your Business," which has profiled thousands of small business owners and offered advice from countless small business experts and investors.
- Peter Shankman: Author, entrepreneur and worldwide connector. Globally recognized for new ways of thinking about marketing, customer service, advertising, PR and social media.
- Clate Mask: Entrepreneur, CEO and co-founder of Infusionsoft. Recognized as a visionary leader in the small business community and the co-author of the New York Times bestseller Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy.
54 Unique, Educational Break-Out Sessions for Small Businesses
- Big Ideas Track: Designed for professionals who want to improve sales, marketing and general small business strategies.
- Lifecycle Marketing Track: A demonstration of how Lifecycle Marketing is a sales and marketing framework designed to help small businesses attract leads, grow sales and wow customers.
- Developer Track: Designed to show what it takes to create app integrations and custom integrations for Infusionsoft customers.
- Infusionsoft Basic, Advanced & Stories Tracks: Three different track levels designed to enable customers to truly embrace Infusionsoft and the power it gives small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Exciting Contests to Showcase the Success of Infusionsoft's Customers
- Small Business ICON: Honors small businesses that have transformed their operations with Infusionsoft sales and marketing software. The three finalists will present their success stories on stage today, Wednesday, April 23. The audience will vote on the 2014 Small Business ICON whom will be announced tomorrow, Thursday, April 24.
- The Battle of the Apps: The contest presents a challenge focused on building applications and plug-ins that enhance the Infusionsoft user experience. The final champion will be announced on Friday, April 25.
Donation to Mentors International
- Last year ICON attendees donated more than $70,000 to Mentors International, a non-profit group that extends microloans to budding entrepreneurs in developing economies. Inspired by the generosity from conference attendees in 2013, Infusionsoft is renewing its commitment to Mentors International this year and will match all donations made during ICON14.
"Regardless of who you are, what you do and how you do it, there is something special that unites entrepreneurs and small business owners," says Pam Slim, business coach, speaker and author of Escape From Cubicle Nation. "Entrepreneurs can feel lonely, successful, gratified and overwhelmed all in one day. At ICON we have an opportunity to come together with entrepreneurs who are going through similar experiences and share our stories and strategies."
In its eighth year, ICON14 is being held April 23-25, 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona. For more information please visit: www.attendicon.com.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.