Oct 31, 2011
Infusionsoft, the leader in sales and marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced it is a platinum sponsor of the annual Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle Info-SUMMIT conference in Atlanta Nov. 3-5 at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.
Infusionsoft's team of experts are presenting three sessions focused on educating small business marketers on how to leverage the power of sales and marketing automation to save time, covert leads and grow sales. The sessions include:
- Infusionsoft Director of Marketing Tyler Garns presenting "The Roadmap: From Chaos to Strategic Organization and Execution" on Nov. 4 from 9:50-11 a.m. in the Savannah room.
- Infusionsoft Director of Customer Service Jeff Mask speaking on "3 Strategies Used by 'Info Marketers of the Year' You May Have Missed and How You Can Leverage Them for Massive Profit" on Nov. 4 from 12:30-1:40 p.m. during an exclusive lunch in the main ballroom. Attendees can stop by the Infusionsoft booth for an invitation.
- Infusionsoft Training Expert Jordan Hatch hosting an Infusionsoft Customer Appreciation Breakfast on Nov. 5 from 7-7:50 a.m. Customers can stop by the Infusionsoft booth for a special invitation.
Today, more than 7,500 small businesses use the Infusionsoft all-in-one sales and marketing automation software to be more productive, convert more leads and get more sales. Infusionsoft combines CRM, email marketing and ecommerce with a powerful sales and marketing automation engine.
The Infusionsoft team of experts will be at booth five giving attendees personalized demos of how the software works and how they can use it in their own business to drive profits and save time. They also will be raffling off prizes like iPad 2s throughout the event.
Connect with Infusionsoft During InfoSUMMIT:
- Infusionsoft on Twitter: @infusionsoft
- Tyler Garns on Twitter: @tylergarns
- Jeff Mask on Twitter: @maskmansurf
- Jordan Hatch on Twitter: @jordanhatch
About the InfoSUMMIT
The Glazer-Kennedy 2011 Info-SUMMIT is an annual conference where the most successful information marketers in the world and those serious about entering the field and launching their own information businesses all gather to exchange new information, new discoveries, what new opportunities, network and more. The featured celebrity entrepreneur speaker this year is Iain Calder, former president and editor-in-chief of the No. 1 most read weekly publication in the world, 'The National Enquirer.' The theme this year is the "No B.S. International Inquirer." For more information, visit www.dankennedy.com/summit2011/
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.