Apr 2, 2012
(Gilbert, Ariz. - April 2, 2012) - Infusionsoft today announced the eagerly awaited Spring 2012 Release of its all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. Infusionsoft is on a mission to help small businesses succeed by solving the problem of multi-system chaos. The Spring Release improves upon what Infusionsoft does best - combining CRM, email marketing, e-commerce and marketing automation into one, simple-to-use system that addresses the entire customer lifecycle. This leaves entrepreneurs free to do what they do best: successfully grow their business.
“Small businesses don't have the luxury of hiring full-time marketing or IT teams. And they definitely don't have time to piece together different tools that are often hard to learn, don't integrate well and truthfully are designed to meet the sales and marketing needs of much bigger businesses. That's the problem we set out to tackle, and early users are telling us we did it,” says chief product officer Richard Tripp. “We speak to thousands of small businesses a month and they just want one system that drives more leads, gets more customers, increases repeat sales and saves time.”
The updated version literally walks small business owners through the process of selling and marketing. New features and enhancements in this version include:
- New User Interface and Navigation - The updated version boasts a lighter, modern user interface and a functional role-based navigation. See demo here.
- Campaign Builder - A visual campaign designer shows users how to design and create automatic marketing campaigns from the ground up. These new campaigns have all the elements to attract customers, market automatically, close sales, sell online and get repeat sales. See demo here.
- Lead Generation - New Web analytics, visitor tracking, and landing pages feed a stronger funnel to attract and capture more leads. See demo here.
- Lead Scoring - Dynamic, visual lead-scoring rules mean hot leads are easy to identify and ready to close by the time they're passed from marketing to sales. See demo here.
- E-Commerce Enhancements - Beautiful storefront and cart themes, improved design editing tools, and flexible pricing options, including subscription pricing, make e-commerce seamless. See demo here.
- Support - Infusionsoft's customer support team is ready to help businesses succeed day or night. Every new customer gets marketing strategy sessions and one-on-one product training from an Infusionsoft Success Coach. Customers are also invited to join a growing community of user groups, learn from a well-documented help center, and take advantage of a new marketplace of service providers who can help with everything from implementation services to API development. See demo here.
Comments from Users, Partners and Industry Experts
“Infusionsoft is no longer just for the tech savvy or the internet marketers,” says Brent Leary, founder of analyst research firm CRM Essentials. “Any traditional small business can use these tools.”
“This isn't a new release, it's new software. Infusionsoft is going to blow the competition out of the water,” says Jarrod Morris of Marketing Mavens.
“The Infusionsoft Spring Release is Hot! Hot! Hot! This will be a game changer,” says Rich Bohn, founder of CRM analyst research firm Sell More Now.
“Just got a sneak peek of @Infusionsoft's #springrelease! Hold on tight...this is going to be an exhilarating ride,” says Janette Gleason of Gleason Tax Advisory Group.
Infusionsoft will reveal the Spring 2012 Release at its annual user conference, InfusionCon, on April 2-4 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. InfusionCon is one of the most anticipated small business events of the year with 1,500 attendees, 30 breakout sessions and keynote presentations from thought leaders like Gary Vahnerchuk, Geoffrey Moore and Chris Brogan.
Each month, Infusionsoft customers capture 2.5 million leads, send 300 million emails, process $83 million in transactions and add 14.5 million contacts to the Infusionsoft CRM. Over 30,000 users in 62 countries use Infusionsoft to help their businesses succeed.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify growth for millions of small businesses worldwide. Built for growth-minded small businesses, Infusionsoft provides the leading cloud-based CRM platform with 145,000 users worldwide. Unlike single-purpose tools that don’t work well together, the platform organizes all customer interactions in one place, integrating with thousands of other apps to empower small businesses to deliver more personalized service and close more business. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.