May 13, 2010
Infusionsoft Announces Monthly Office Tours, Invites Public to Come, Learn and Hang Out
Email Marketing, Small Business Software Company Shares History, Best Practices and Breakfast Cereal
Gilbert, Ariz. — May 13, 2010 — Infusionsoft’s culture is a best-kept secret that the growing software company will no longer be keeping a secret. Infusionsoft, the leader in email marketing 2.0 for small business today announced the launch of its monthly company tour program open to the public giving a behind-the-scenes look at a fast-growth software company revolutionizing the way small businesses grow.
The Infusionsoft tour is free and occurs the second Friday of each month, taking attendees through the unique headquarters of the fast-growth software company housed in a converted warehouse featuring an indoor football field, basketball court and plenty of smart people. The next tour takes place May 14, 2010 beginning at 1:00pm local time. Those interested should sign up online here.
The Infusionsoft tour is hosted by Brett Gilliland, who leads the Built to Last programs at Infusionsoft. He’s @built2lastchamp on Twitter. On the tour, attendees will get a chance to see how Infusionsoft develops and provides web-based email marketing, CRM and automation to small businesses across the U.S. and other parts of the globe.
"Over the last year we’ve had tons of people drop by to see our workplace over the last year and each month interest grows, so we’re making it a more official tour to those interested in seeing what happens at a software company with big ambitions,” said Kathy Sacks VP Communications for Infusionsoft. “Entrepreneurs and small business owners are especially interested in learning about our secret sauce: a unique entrepreneurially-driven culture and transparent approach to strategic planning. We’re pleased to share best practices and proud of the work we do, so sharing it comes natural."
Infusionsoft is a fast-growth Arizona-based software company offering web-based tools that help small businesses fix their biggest problem: follow-up failure. By combining email marketing with CRM in one single app that's driven by a powerful automation engine, Infusionsoft helps small business marketers follow up more effectively and grow their companies through targeted, timely and relevant communications with customers and prospects.
On the Infusionsoft tour, attendees will learn how it all started—plus get inside scoop on other random history and how the organization is able to support the needs of nearly 20,000 small business users with its awesome web application.
- Infusionsoft 'Z' – For employee of the month, drive away in 372-horsepower in a Nissan 370Z with gas on the dime of the company.
- Infusionsoft 'H3' – Maybe a two-seater sports car isn’t your thing. For employees who win the Infusionsoft ‘Rowan Award’ (for going above and beyond the call of duty), they get the big, bad and useful Hummer.
- Never-ending Breakfast – Infusionsoft stocks a full supply of cereal for all employees. Whole-grain, Coco-puffs, Fruit Loops, KIX… you name it, we got it, plus some milk for protein.
- Indoor Football Field – It wasn’t a hard decision when Infusionsoft expanded into a former gym and kept the indoor football field. This area is great for hosting monthly company meetings and having huddles to stay in the game.
- Basketball Court – We might be on our computers all day, but we play a mean game of Horse. It’s not uncommon to see people have meetings on the basketball court.
- Gym Equipment – To help employees compare the size of their biceps, Infusionsoft offers an array of gym equipment to keep their minds sharp and their bodies fit.
- Infusionsoft Library – Infusionites (aka Infusionsoft employees) should all wear t-shirts that say “We grow entrepreneurs” because that’s what the company of small business growth experts does. We feed our minds with critically acclaimed books in our Reading Room where employees can borrow books and grow their passion and leadership even further.
Media Contact Information
Kathy Sacks, Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify growth for millions of small businesses worldwide. Built for growth-minded small businesses, Infusionsoft provides the leading cloud-based CRM platform with 145,000 users worldwide. Unlike single-purpose tools that don’t work well together, the platform organizes all customer interactions in one place, integrating with thousands of other apps to empower small businesses to deliver more personalized service and close more business. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.