CHANDLER, Ariz., Dec. 16, 2014 -- Infusionsoft today announces its keynote speakers for ICON15, the company's ultimate event for small business success. This year's conference will unite a community of 3,000 small businesses at the PhoenixConvention Center March 31 – April 2, 2015 for three days of education, inspiration and networking.
Infusionsoft, creator of the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, selected this year's speakers for their transformative insights focused on entrepreneurship and small business. From trend curation to inspirational stories of entrepreneurship, attendees will learn from innovators disrupting their industries and leaders trailblazing new paths for success.
ICON15 keynote speakers include:
- Sally Hogshead: Hogshead is the world's leading expert on fascination. At age 27 she opened her first agency, and went on to conquer the world of branding and marketing.
- Greg McKeown: McKeown is the author of bestseller "Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less" and is among the most popular bloggers for the Harvard Business Review.
- Johnny Earle: Earle founded Johnny Cupcakes, and over the past decade has grown the company — which some initially called a joke — into a multi-million dollar t-shirt brand driven by a community of worldwide collectors.
- Rohit Bhargava: Bhargava is a trend curator, founder of the Influential Marketing Group (IMG), and the author of five best-selling business books including Likeonomics.
- Jon Acuff: Acuff is a bestselling author of four books, including his most recent: Start. When he's not writing books, he's using social media to grow an online platform of millions of readers.
"This will be our ninth ICON and we're expecting to break attendance records with 3,000 small businesses from around the world," says Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. "Attendees will connect with like-minded business owners while learning from leading thinkers and influencers who have a true passion for small business success. This year's keynotes were selected for their fresh and innovative ideas that attendees likely haven't heard at other conferences. ICON is more than a conference – it's a community – and I welcome entrepreneurs to come be part of it."
The three-day event, which sold out the past three years, caters to small business owners of all levels and industries. The agenda includes nearly 30 unique break-out track topics for Infusionsoft users and non-users. Tracks for current Infusionsoft customers will cover actionable campaign strategies, fundamentals of the software and best practices, while general small business tracks will share sales and marketing strategies, insights and ideas that can easily be put into action.
What ICON14 Attendees Said on Twitter
- @LynnStacySmith – "Back from the most incredible conference! My brain is full and my soul is inspired!!! #icon14 #smallbiz"
- @Valeriekhoo – "Well #ICON14, that was the best conference I've ever been to in my life. Thanks!
- @MollyER21 – "This was an amazing experience! 'Infusionsoft's #ICON14 Shows Why Passion for Small Business Fuels Marketing…' http://buff.ly/1rZ7vm1"
- @RhonnaFarrer – "Seriously. Lovin this group of humans. #icon14 was so amazing! @Infusionsoft well played! Can't wait…http://instagram.com/p/nOzNthmZTd/
- @chrislee – "#ICON14 has been a brilliant event. Remarkable speakers, great info, impressive logistics. Much respect @Infusionsoft!!!!
Registration and additional information is available at: http://www.attendicon.com. Tickets start at $399.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.