Mar 10, 2014
Contest Recognizes Successful Infusionsoft Customers for Sales and Marketing Abilities and Overall Business Results
(Chandler, Ariz. – Mar 10, 2014) Infusionsoft, creator of the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, today announces the 2014 Small Business ICON Finalists and Best in Class category winners. The finalists and best in class winners will be recognized at Infusionsoft’s annual small business conference, ICON14, on April 23, 2014. The contest celebrates outstanding small businesses that have used Infusionsoft to transform their operations.
The finalists and best in class winners were selected by a panel of Infusionsoft experts based on their sales and marketing strategy, Infusionsoft implementation and results. The best in class winners demonstrated profound expertise in a specific category, and the three finalists excelled in multiple best in class categories, advancing them to the next round of the contest. The finalists will now compete for a chance to win the grand prize of $10,000 and international bragging rights as Infusionsoft’s 2014 Small Business ICON.
Each finalist will pitch their story on the main stage during ICON14. The anticipated 3,000 conference attendees will then vote for their favorite finalist.
“The 2014 Small Business ICON contest received entries from entrepreneurs around the world who are achieving great success in their business and making a positive impact in their communities,” said Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft users are just as passionate about helping small businesses as we are, and our conference is an opportunity for them to share their most innovative secrets for growing their business with all the other ICON14 attendees.”
The three Small Business ICON Finalists are:
- Lisa Macqueen of Cleancorp: From North Sydney, Australia, Macqueen notably streamlined her sales and marketing efforts for her office cleaning business with Infusionsoft by automating elements that has allowed her to drastically decrease customer turnover. She’s more than doubled her number of customers and went from taking no vacation to having more than 40 days off a year.
- Christian Isquierdo of LeftFoot Coaching Academy: Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Isquierdo used Infusionsoft strategies to completely transform his soccer coaching business. He’s increased the number of company leads by nearly 4,000 percent and his customer count by more than 1,350 percent. Over the years, Isquierdo has mastered how to use Infusionsoft to process as many as 50 trials per month with an 80 percent conversion rate.
The 2014 Small Business ICON Best in Class category winners are:
- Social Media Marketing: Lee Richter of Holistic Veterinary Care
- Lead Generation: Tom Force of ICE Keytags
- Lead Nurture and Conversion: Nadine Larder of PrinterBees
- Online Sales: Bill Harney of Keeping Current Matters
- Direct Sales: Mario Guerrero of Modern Martial Arts NYC
- Customer Experience: Greg Harrelson of Century 21 Harrelson Group
- CustomerHub by Infusionsoft: Chas Wilson of Master Networks
Learn more about the three 2014 Small Business ICON Finalists and the seven 2014 Small Business ICON Best in Class category winners on Infusionsoft’s company blog: http://insft.co/1itxFOx
ICON14 will be held April 23-25, 2014 at the Phoenix Convention Center. The three-day event, which sold out completely in 2013 and 2012, will bring together more than 3,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs from around the world to network, learn and share business growth strategies. The speaker lineup includes best-selling author Seth Godin, leadership expert and author Simon Sinek, MSNBC anchor J.J. Ramberg, and angel investor, customer service and networking expert Peter Shankman.
Registration and additional information is available at: http://www.attendicon.com
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.