Jul 7, 2014
Entrepreneurs Will Overcome Summer Business Challenges with 60 Days of Marketing Tools and Prizes
(Chandler, Ariz. – July 7, 2014) - Infusionsoft, creator of the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, today announces the “Own Your Summer” contest. The sixty day initiative will offer free resources and prizes to help small business owners overcome typical summer challenges, giving them more time to pursue their passions and spend time with family and friends. In addition to educational sales and marketing content, the daily giveaways will provide small businesses with tools to help them get organized, grow sales and save time. The grand prize winner will receive a mentoring session with celebrity business mentor Daymond John, a free Infusionsoft app for one year and expert training on how to leverage the sales and marketing software, and all-expenses paid week long vacation for two at the beautiful Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort.
Many small businesses face unique summer challenges, such as being swamped with extra business or struggling with sales slumps. “Own Your Summer” will provide tools to help owners and entrepreneurs sharpen their marketing skills while learning new ways to get organized, grow sales and save more time for recreational summer activities.
The contest is designed to help small business owners cope with common problems like slow summer sales, while helping them develop efficient processes that let them spend more time with friends and families. Specific elements of the contest include:
- 60 Days of Prizes and Giveaways
- Daily giveaways and prizes will provide small business owners with valuable items to help them Own Their Summer.
- Mentoring by Daymond John, Vacation in Maui and Infusionsoft App and Setup
- The grand prize winner will receive a mentor session with celebrity business mentor Daymond John. John, a celebrity entrepreneur and investor on ABC’s hit TV show Shark Tank, is best known as the founder, president and CEO of FUBU. During the session, Daymond will provide insight on refining overall business strategies and general tips for small business success. In addition, the grand-prize giveaway “Automation—Vacation—Inspiration” is a trip to the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, a free Infusionsoft app for one full year, and expert training on how to setup the sales and marketing software.
- Random Acts of Small Business Delight
- Throughout the summer, Infusionsoft will go to different metro areas to surprise small business owners in unprecedented ways, helping them rise above typical summer challenges.
- Small Business Summer Academy
- All summer long Infusionsoft will share free business marketing resources packed with strategies, solutions and ideas to help entrepreneurs attract prospects, grow sales and wow customers.
Small business owners can sign up for the contest at www.ownyoursummer.com. The contest is open to small businesses in and outside of the U.S. that meet the eligibility requirements.
Tweet about the contest: Win a mentoring session with @TheSharkDaymond during the @Infusionsoft #OwnYourSummer contest. http://insft.co/VdS1Bm
Greg Head, Chief Marketing Officer at Infusionsoft
“Infusionsoft offers valuable resources and education for small businesses every day of the year, but we recognize summer can be a tough time for entrepreneurs and firmly believe that everyone deserves to have some fun in the summer. Whether it’s a sales slump or high seasonal demand, many small business owners struggle with challenges that take long hours to solve. That’s why we started the ‘Own Your Summer’ program. By partnering with experts like Daymond John, we’re helping small business owners grow their businesses more intentionally so they can enjoy some leisure time doing what they love with the people they care about.”
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.