Jun 22, 2010
Infusionsoft Adds New Set of Features to Improve Usability of Marketing Automation Software
(GILBERT, Ariz.) June 22, 2010-Infusionsoft, the leader in Email Marketing 2.0 for small business, today announced it has updated its marketing automation software with a new set of features and enhancements to make the web-based application even easier for its nearly 20,000 small-business subscribers to use. Infusionsoft currently sends more than 32 million emails per week on behalf of its user base of small business marketers with a 99.2 percent email deliverability rate. The new features are in response to user feedback and are available at no additional cost to customers.
Infusionsoft helps small businesses convert more leads, get repeat sales and save time by automating their sales and marketing through a comprehensive web-based tool. Infusionsoft is designed for entrepreneurs with less than 25 employees who want to grow their business more rapidly and effectively without growing staff.
Highlights of new features and enhancements in this release of Infusionsoft include:
- Email Builder (BETA) – The Email Builder is a new tool that allows users to create beautiful emails that are supercharged with automation and drag-and-drop functionality that, together, allows small business owners to create better looking emails that match their brand and deliver more effective results in converting prospects and customers.
- Getting Started Guide – Infusionsoft’s ‘Double Your Sales Success Path’ is now built inside the application in a widget that guides users through each and every step to launch email marketing 2.0 campaigns. The Double Your Sales Success Path is a proven methodology that successful entrepreneurs follow to increase their sales and marketing effectiveness—it’s like a marketing-strategy-in-a-box that helps users quickly implement the three key functions of Infusionsoft: email marketing 2.0 broadcasts, follow-up campaigns and automated workflows.
- Outlook® and iContact® Import Tools – In addition to making the data import wizard in the application easier and faster, Infusionsoft has expanded the pre-configured vendor profiles. Now users can save time moving data over with one-click imports of people from their Microsoft Outlook® address book and iContact® email marketing provider lists.
- Real-Time UPS Shipping Integration – Users can now automatically calculate shipping rates when using the Infusionsoft shopping cart feature.
- Free Trial: No Credit Card Required – Anyone interested in trying out Infusionsoft and seeing for themselves the power of email marketing 2.0 in action can now sign up for a free 15-day trial with no credit card required.
“We continually look for ways to improve the usability of our software. Our small business customers are busy and wear many hats, so they’re strapped for time and need ways to maximize their workdays,” said Clate Mask, cofounder and CEO of Infusionsoft. “This new set of features and enhancements is definitely going to improve their user experience and give them more time in their day to focus on ways to grow their businesses.”
More details on the latest version of the application are available on the company blog. If you do not have an Infusionsoft account and would like to try using the application to grow your business, get started with a free trial for 15 days.
Want to learn more about marketing automation? Read this article for a overview of what marketing automation is and how it can help a small business.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.