Sep 9, 2015
New features designed to automate small business processes, accelerate growth, and help small business owners get back to the passions that drive them
(Chandler, Arizona, Sept. 09, 2015) Infusionsoft today announced new features to its cloud-based sales and marketing solution, including a new email broadcast tool designed to make small business email marketing more accurate and effective. The new feature is the latest in a series of product enhancements to help small business owners and their teams automate day-to-day sales and marketing processes and boost productivity.
Built specifically for small businesses with up to 25 employees, the Infusionsoft sales and marketing solution leverages powerful cloud-based technologies previously reserved for the world’s largest companies with the deepest pockets. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth.
“Many people consider Infusionsoft the ‘Salesforce.com for Small Businesses’ said Deepak Sindwani, a Partner at Bain Capital Ventures and a member of the Infusionsoft board of directors. “ The company has built a powerful, integrated suite of enterprise-grade sales, marketing, e-commerce, and payment solutions, with a vibrant marketplace that connects small businesses with apps, integrations, service and developer partners that can help them with their unique needs. Infusionsoft remains committed to empowering the small business market with software and a marketplace that is designed specifically for them, something that no other CRM and marketing automation player has done."
The new email broadcast tool and other new features further elevate the power and effectiveness of the already comprehensive solutions from Infusionsoft. Highlights include:
- Email Broadcast Tool – Provides step-by-step instructions to send email broadcasts, making it faster and more reliable, giving users an increase of up to 60 percent higher efficiency in their email broadcasts.
- Sales and Marketing Automation Enhancements – The optimized interface offers a more intuitive process to let users select goals and create sequences to build their ideal customer experience, saving them time so they can get back to their passions.
- Building Confidence with Campaign Checklist – The Campaign Checklist helps users feel more confident hitting the 'Publish' button by automatically reviewing the automation campaigns for common errors.
- Initial Setup Wizard and Basic Training – The tool allows our users to immerse themselves in the fundamentals of the powerful sales and marketing software before ever having their first consultation with a small business expert – saving more time for strategy and less time for the basics.
“With every passing month, Infusionsoft adds more power to its software through new product releases and enhancements that allow us to offer better service and get more leads and referrals than ever before,” said Brian Young, founder and CEO of Home Painters Toronto. “Infusionsoft has completely transformed the way I think about my company and run it.”
Two new features set for release later this year and into early 2016 include:
- Completely Reimagined Email Builder – Users will have a library of beautiful templates to use so they don’t have to spend time tinkering with html code, pushing pixels, or hiring a designer to make their emails professional.
- Making Small Business Connections with a Revamped Marketplace – A reimagined Marketplace is coming to users of Infusionsoft‘s technology, giving them greater insight into the right people and solutions to meet their business needs and advance their success.
Learn more about Infusionsoft’s product and features at www.infusionsoft.com.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.