Jul 13, 2010
Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour Takes Over New York City
Free all-day marketing workshop featuring New York Times best-selling authors Scott Martineau and Michael Port teaches entrepreneurs how to grow a small business more effectively
(New York) July 13, 2010---The 2010 Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour makes another stop in its nationwide movement, this time on July 23 in New York City bringing entrepreneurs and small businesses together with local and national marketing experts for education and practical training on new-marketing concepts that drive business growth. The event is aimed at entrepreneurs with less than 25 employees who want to grow their business more rapidly and effectively without growing staff.
The free marketing workshop takes place on Friday, June 23, from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. at the Intercontinental New York Times Square and is part of a year-long national tour of workshops aimed at educating growth-focused entrepreneurs and small-business owners on how to grow their businesses using the power of Email Marketing 2.0. The new way to grow doesn't involve working more hours, hiring more sales reps or shaving costs, instead it focuses on smarter, automated marketing.
A problem that prevents many entrepreneurs from growing their small business is that they do a terrible job of following up with customers and prospects. This workshop will teach entrepreneurs how to fix their follow-up failure and automate their marketing processes. Automation is the key factor to saving businesses time, money and manual labor.
The free event is the forth of nine around the country, following with San Diego; Austin, Texas; San Francisco Bay Area; Jacksonville, Fla. and Phoenix.
To register for the New York City event or to be notified for upcoming events, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution. The free event will include:
- Keynote from New York Times Best-Selling author of four books Michael Port
- Port will present concepts from his mega hit Book Yourself Solid. Attendees will learn about the fastest, easiest and most reliable system for getting more clients
- Guest appearance by Scott Martineau, small business expert and author of the New York Times Best-Seller Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
- Education on the concept of Email Marketing 2.0 for business growth
- Practical hands-on training for growth-oriented businesses
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how fellow businesses are taking advantage of Email Marketing 2.0
- Learn how to use Email Marketing 2.0 to increase sales and customer satisfaction through relevant messaging
- Sign up for a free trial of Infusionsoft to get started with an Email Marketing 2.0 strategy
- Ask marketing experts questions to hone their marketing strategy
- Network with growing local businesses
- Enjoy free food and drink
The event will include lunch and conclude with a networking mixer. Registration is limited to 100 attendees on a first come, first serve basis. More information about the tour, speakers, and free registration can be found at http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.