Jun 4, 2010
Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour Takes Over Columbus
Free all-day workshops teach entrepreneurs to revolutionize the growth of their business
(Gilbert, Ariz.) June 4, 2010---The 2010 Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour makes another stop on June 18, 2010 in Columbus, Ohio bringing entrepreneurs and small businesses of Columbus together with local and national marketing experts for education and practical training on new marketing concepts that actually drive business growth.
The June 18th Columbus event is the third of nine around the country, following with New York, San Diego, Austin, Texas, the San Francisco Bay Area, Jacksonville, Fla. and Phoenix.
The free event is part of a year-long national tour of workshops aimed at educating growth-focused entrepreneurs and small business owners on how to revolutionize the way their businesses grow with the power of Email Marketing 2.0. The new way to grow doesn’t involve working more hours, hiring more sales reps or shaving costs, instead it focuses on smarter marketing. The workshop will teach entrepreneurs how to automate the process of making marketing continually more targeted, personalized, relevant and timely with a closed feedback loop between the business and its customers.
The marketing workshop takes place on Friday, June 18, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown on Nationwide Boulevard (33 East Nationwide Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43215).To register for the Columbus event or to be notified for upcoming events, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution.
The free event will include:
- Keynote from OneCoach Vice President of Training and Product Development Adrian Ulsh on “How to Covert More Sales by Focusing on Your Ideal Clients.” Ulsh will show a proven, step-by-step process to help entrepreneurs and small business owners identify the right target customers – ensuring they get the most of their marketing dollars
- Guest appearance by small business expert Clate Mask, Cofounder and CEO of Infusionsoft and co-author of the new book Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
- Education on the concept of Email Marketing 2.0 for business growth
- Practical hands-on training for growth-oriented businesses
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how fellow businesses are taking advantage of Email Marketing 2.0
- Learn how to use Email Marketing 2.0 to increase sales and customer satisfaction through relevant messaging
- Sign up for a free trial of Infusionsoft to get started with an Email Marketing 2.0 strategy
- Ask marketing experts questions to hone their marketing strategy
- Network with growing local businesses
- Enjoy free food and drink
The event will include lunch and conclude with a networking mixer. Registration is limited to 100 attendees on a first come, first serve basis. More information about the tour, speakers, and free registration can be found at http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.