Sep 10, 2010
Free all-day workshops teach entrepreneurs how to revolutionize the growth of their small business
(Gilbert, Ariz.) Sept. 10, 2010---The 2010 Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour makes another stop on Sept. 17 this time in Austin, Tex., bringing entrepreneurs and small businesses of the community together with local and national marketing experts for education and practical training on new marketing concepts that drive business growth.
The free event is part of a year-long national tour of workshops aimed at educating growth-focused entrepreneurs and small business owners on how to revolutionize the way their businesses grow with the power of Email Marketing 2.0.
The new way to grow doesn’t involve working more hours, hiring more staff or shaving costs, instead it focuses on smarter, automated marketing. A problem that prevents many entrepreneurs from growing their small business is that they do a terrible job of following up with customers and prospects. This workshop will teach entrepreneurs how to fix their follow-up failure and automate their marketing and sales processes so they can grow their businesses quickly and efficiently. Automation is the key factor to saving businesses time, money and manual labor.
The marketing workshop takes place on Friday, Sept. 17, from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. at the Renaissance Austin Hotel on Arboretum Boulevard. To register for the Austin event or to be notified for upcoming events, visit
The Austin event is the sixth stop in the national tour, following with the San Francisco Bay Area, Jacksonville, Fla. and Phoenix.
The free event will include:
- Keynote from OneCoach Vice President of Training and Product Development Adrian Ulsh on "How to Covert More Sales by Focusing on Your Ideal Clients." Ulsh will show a proven, step-by-step process to help entrepreneurs and small business owners identify the right target customers - ensuring they get the most of their marketing dollars
- Guest appearance by small business expert Scott Martineau, co-founder, VP of customer service, Infusionsoft and co-author of the New York Times best-seller Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
- Education on the concept of Email Marketing 2.0 for business growth
- Practical hands-on training for growth-oriented businesses
- Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how fellow businesses are taking advantage of Email Marketing 2.0
- Learn how to use Email Marketing 2.0 to increase sales and customer satisfaction through relevant messaging
- Sign up for a free trial of Infusionsoft to get started with an Email Marketing 2.0 strategy
- Ask marketing experts questions to hone their marketing strategy
- Network with growing local businesses
- Enjoy free food and drink
The event will include lunch and conclude with a networking mixer. Registration is limited to 100 attendees on a first come, first serve basis.
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.