May 11, 2010
Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour Lands in Chicago
Free All-Day Workshops Teach Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners to Revolutionize the Growth of their Business
Chicago — May 11, 2010 — The 2010 Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour is heading to Chicago May 21, 2010, bringing entrepreneurs and small businesses of the Chicago area together with local and national marketing experts for education and practical training on new marketing concepts that actually drive business growth. The May 21 Chicago event is the second of nine around the country, following with Columbus, Ohio, New York, Austin, Texas, San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area, Jacksonville, Fla. and Phoenix.
The free event is part of a year-long national tour of workshops aimed at educating growth-focused entrepreneurs and small business owners on how to revolutionize the way their businesses grow with the power of Email Marketing 2.0. The new way to grow doesn’t involve working more hours, hiring more sales reps or shaving costs, instead it focuses on smarter marketing. The workshop will teach entrepreneurs how to save time while improving customer and prospect relationships through more targeted, relevant and timely marketing by leveraging automation.
The small business marketing workshop in the nationwide Email Marketing 2.0 Revolution Tour takes place on Friday, May 21 from 9am – 7pm at the InterContinental Chicago O’Hare (5300 N. River Road Rosemont, IL 60018). To register for the Chicago event or to be notified for upcoming events, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution.
The free event will include:
- Keynote from Chicago-based marketing, best-selling author and Google Adwords expert Perry Marshall on "Boosting your Business with Google"
- Local marketing experts
- Entrepreneur roundtable featuring businesses from the Los Angeles area
- An on-the-spot Marketing Makeover
- Education on the concept of Email Marketing 2.0 for business growth
- Practical hands-on training for growth-oriented businesses
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how fellow businesses are taking advantage of Email Marketing 2.0
- Learn how to use Email Marketing 2.0 to increase sales and customer satisfaction through relevant messaging
- Learn how social networking can generate new opportunities for growth and feed Email Marketing 2.0
- Sign up for a free trial of Infusionsoft to get started with an Email Marketing 2.0 strategy
- Ask marketing experts questions to hone their marketing strategy
- Network with growing local businesses
- Enjoy free food and drink
The event will include lunch and conclude with a networking mixer. Registration is limited to 100 attendees on a first come, first serve basis. More information about the tour, speakers, and free registration, can be found at http://www.infusionsoft.com/revolution.
The event is sponsored by Infusionsoft, a three-time Inc. 500 company and the leader in Email Marketing 2.0.
Media Contact Information
Infusionsoft is on a mission to simplify sales and marketing for millions of small businesses. The company focuses solely on empowering small business success and provides a powerful, integrated sales and marketing automation solution. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions into one platform, with a vibrant marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft helps small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com, or the Infusionsoft blog.