Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the newly-created Revenue Expansion team, you will report to the VP, Revenue Expansion and work very closely with Marketing, Customer Success and Product Development to build a customer-centric, holistic lifecycle strategy and experience that creates happy, active customers who get more value from our product, stay longer, buy more add-ons and tell more people about Infusionsoft.
- Develop a customer lifecycle strategy to drive product usage, sentiment, retention, cross-sell and advocacy, e.g. automated onboarding programs for new customers, and behavior-based training programs for customers with low product usage or at-risk behavior profiles.
- Create and manage our customer segmentation strategy, including primary segment definition, data capture/integrity, list selection tools
- Own customer communication needs across the business, including formal (nurture) subscriptions, growing subscribers, and managing customer communication needs for all internal stakeholders (product updates, surveys promotions, updates, etc)
- Create personalized customer journeys by utilizing data and primary customer research to identify needs and goals of discrete customer segments.
- Utilize analytics to maximize results and learning from programs. Define success metrics & develop dashboards.
- Own acquisition plan and execution for all add-on products and services
- Bring a deep understanding of customers minds and hearts to life through compelling acquisition programs in various digital channels.
- Identify requirements for new unified communication strategy, maximizing impact from various channels (in-app, email, SMS, etc.) and collaborate with product/CX/ops to develop and roll out.
- Create and own advocacy by identifying and targeting happy customers throughout lifecycle. Create video testimonials, testimonials & case studies.
- 5+ years of customer or retention marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Significant experience with consumer or small businesses strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding and empathy for customers, and expertise in primary customer research techniques
- Strong lifecycle marketing experience and skills necessary to drive entire strategy for multiple customer segments
- Excellent quantitative skills, experience in developing dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and visualization tools and/or SQL preferred
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous experiments
- Ability to both lead and support is important. Individual should be willing to “go the extra mile” for the internal client and his/her team
- Have strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter able to work independently
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.