At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a strong technical leader with a rigorous engineering and operational excellence mindset and desire to be hands-on. In this role, you will lead the product and technology teams as they deliver for our customers in the short-term by building technology that will last for the long-term.
- Curate architecture and technology strategy and roadmap - ensure all teams understand and execute architecture and technology roadmap, balancing short term delivery and progress toward long term end state
- Seek deep understanding of our customers and our technology through data and a continuous learning mindset
- Successfully lead through difficult technology trade-off discussions with principled, data-based approach, and align people on unified direction
- Lead convergence of technology stacks and associated engineering practices
- Be a great team player working across all functions to deliver products - including product management, design, development, quality, operations, and customer support
- Advocate for engineering productivity
- Coach and mentor both senior and junior engineers
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone who has:
- BS/MS Computer Science with 15+ years hands-on experience
- Senior technical leadership role(s) leading architecture efforts for 100+ engineers
- Proven track record of leading significant refactoring of large system / code base
- Significant experience developing SaaS products for consumer and/or small businesses serving 100k+ users - experience developing mobile apps preferred
- Significant experience with both app/frontend and services/backend development
- Public cloud experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Proficient with Agile practices including continuous delivery/deployment
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.