Senior Customer Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will report to the Corporate Communications Director and work closely with the Customer Success and Product Development teams to build an exceptional customer lifecycle strategy and experience through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization, automation and project management.
- Expertise in developing a holistic customer lifecycle strategy to drive product usage, retention and advocacy, e.g. automated onboarding programs for new customers, or behavior/trigger-based training programs for customers with low product usage
- Identify the needs, pain points and goals of different customer segments and create personalized customer journeys
- Bring a deep understanding of customers minds and hearts to life through compelling messaging in different digital channels
- Develop and implement journeys that increase product usage and customer success, using data analysis to drive all decision-making
- Help us crack the code on the up-sell of add-on products and services
- Identify and target happy customers for advocacy opportunities
- Define success metrics for all programs and report on program performance
- Leverage large customer data sets and infuse that data into programs that create personalized customer journeys
- Partner with Customer Success, Product Development, Performance Marketing, Creative and other stakeholders to build exciting and effective campaigns that drive customer success
- Identify key customers to feature in video testimonials, speaking opportunities, and case studies
- 5+ years of customer marketing experience, preferably in the small business market or at another SaaS company
- A true champion of customer success
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
- Ability to both lead and support is important. Individual should be willing to “go the extra mile” for the internal client and his/her team
- Have strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Well-rounded inter-personal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Highly self-motivated and willing to proactively take on leadership roles within project teams and the company at large
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.