Front End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Web Development team, you will team closely with fellow web developers, strategists, designers, content creators and analysts to support front-end website development needs. We are seeking a new team member who is hungry to learn, passionate about development and is excited to collaborate with others. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive right in and create intuitive user experiences that convert. As part of the Infusionsoft team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS latest W3C standards
- Experience developing responsive sites using:
- CSS preprocessors: Sass/SCSS (preferred), Stylus or LESS
- CSS responsive frameworks: Foundation (preferred), Bootstrap, etc.
- PHP | MVC frameworks
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Laravel (5+ preferred)
- Experience with a front-end framework/library (Vue, React, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with REST, AJAX, and API calls to various marketing technologies
- Experience coding with SEO best practices
- Understanding of website data measurements and Google Analytics
- Understanding of user experience best practices and optimization testing
- Understanding of an agile workflow/process
- PHP based CMS’s: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Working knowledge of relational/non-relational databases (SQL is a plus)
To be successful in this role you'll be:
- Self-motivated, responsible, and dependable
- Driven to get the work done as quickly as possible, while still getting it done right
- Able to provide accurate task estimates and delivery dates
- An excellent problem solver and skilled communicator
- Able to simultaneously support multiple projects of varying complexity
- Collaborating effectively in a cross-functional department
- Focused on quality and exceeding customer expectations
- Eager to learn and keep up with the latest development trends
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.