VP of Inside Sales
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The VP of Inside Sales is a key member of the Sales Leadership Team responsible for establishing the sales team strategy, structure, processes and measurements to help drive revenue growth; develop strategic initiatives for targeted markets and help drive the Company’s direction to achieve long term success across all sales territories, world-wide. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of this position include: (1) new customers acquired, measured monthly, quarterly, yearly; (2) recurring revenue attained, both total and average; (3) service revenue attained, total and average; (4) opportunity pipeline management- adherence to quality standards and sales process.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, eager to grow and scale an early stage sales environment, and able to support our executive team on all strategic and tactical matters. You will have an entrepreneurial mind-set and thrive in early stage high growth environments, having the confidence, skill-sets and can-do attitude to make a difference and lead the company’s market development efforts globally.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Assess, define and implement a world-class inside sales organization structure
- Coach, mentor, manage and lead an excellent team of Inside Sales professionals to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Oversee and manage all inside sales initiatives. Track pipeline, achieve and exceed agreed revenue targets
- Develop and administer inside sales programs, including proactively identifying program elements that build awareness, generate qualified leads, generate incremental growth, drive customer satisfaction and loyalty, and maximize impact
- Establish meaningful relationships with executive leaders and other stakeholders within the sales organization to maximize awareness, mindshare and enthusiasm for selling Infusionsoft’s solutions
- Develop metrics and financial models to identify the impact of the sales revenue to the overall business
- Collaborate with the Channel Sales and Partner Programs leaders to achieve revenue growth
- Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, and product business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity
- Plan and manage the team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customers
- Participate in industry events/organizations as thought leader and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and seminars
- Operate within expense and program budgets
- Minimum of 10 years’ successful direct sales and sales management experience for a software or hi-tech systems vendor
- Minimum 7 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record leading development of sales strategy in excess of $200M
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota to objectives
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Passion for Small Business Success and entrepreneurship
- Must be results oriented, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding technology company
- Clear sense of vision: rallying people, strong leadership skills, ability to pioneer initiatives
- Leadership ability that is centered in care, multiplies people and their talents to deliver extraordinary results
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken and in one-to-one AND one-to-many settings
- Deep understanding and connection to Infusionsoft’s core values, purpose, and mission
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.