Senior Search Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will report to the Performance Marketing Director and work closely with the sales/marketing operations team, designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to support and innovate our nurture strategy through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management.
The Senior Search Manager is responsible for driving paid search strategy and overseeing the day to day management of paid search campaigns. The campaigns are a mix of cross platform DR search campaigns and App User Acquisition. Campaigns are executed across key platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Youtube, Yahoo and others on a global basis.
As a Sr. Search Manager, you will have full ownership of your campaigns, from keyword research to ad copy testing and analysis. You will need to fully understand KPI’s and formulate plans that meet and exceed those goals.
The ideal candidate is data driven, detail oriented, and a self-starter who is excited to take on challenges and opportunities. They should be able to hit the ground running and immediately contribute to currently running campaigns.
- Manage process for tracking SEM/SEO/Video programs within our reporting tools. Establish benchmarks and metrics that consistently drive efficiency and effectiveness, as well as understand impacts on online and offline business.
Manage trafficking of all assets for our search marketing programs, i.e. keywords, copy, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance on a weekly basis after analyzing performance data.
- Develop and execute strategic A/B testing framework for creative and landing page testing. Continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities
- Deliver weekly performance updates for spend and sales forecasting.
- Continually innovate best practices and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high quality traffic.
- Manage and effectively pace large budgets; understand the importance of financial metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of SEM tactics pertaining to core brand search, long-tail branded search, nonbrand search, RLSA, PLAs and LIAs
- Monitor industry trends, testing, adapting and optimizing SEM strategy using a measurable approach.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in serious SEM, managing large B2B campaigns with a diverse keyword set. Knowledge of SEO highly preferable.
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and passionate about learning more, not only about SEM but also about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing.
- Current and deep hands-on skills with all dynamic ad features in AdWords, including Ad Customizers.
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out thoughtfully-organized campaigns—and have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications."
- Excellent skills with your toolset: Excel (formulas, pivot tables and beyond), Google Analytics or other website analytics platforms, SEM platforms.
- Superb communication: written, oral, and presentation skills are key for this role.
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM: LinkedIn, Content Syndication, Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc.
- Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution (preferred)
- Experience working in a search platform (DoubleClick for Search preferred)
- Working business knowledge of tag management, tracking pixels, data feeds, partner tracking and data exchange.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills; highly detail-oriented.
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.