Total Rewards Analyst
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the People team here at Infusionsoft! You probably know us better as "Human Resources,” but we’re more than that. Comprised of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts. Our main duty is to be the champion of Infusionsoft’s vibrant culture and help ensure it’s a great place to work. The People team owns the comprehensive strategy of "attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in the world”.
We’re searching for a Total Rewards - People Team Analyst to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to serve as a technical point of contact for all of People Operations and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Projects might include collecting, analyzing and maintaining data, researching and reporting on industry trends and practices; applying statistical techniques to make projections and analyzing turnover for a specific function or role. Above all else, you will focus on ensuring that the People team is well informed and able to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions. If you are someone who has a curiosity in improving processes, geek out on numbers and data, and are a scrappy self-starter who wants to be a driving force behind helping small businesses succeed, this opportunity is for you!
- Partner with Total Rewards Leader to manage all Compensation practices and programs.
- Develop 'value-add' analysis and partner with our People team leadership to define and analyze key success metrics, measure efficiency, and inform the best possible business decisions.
- Develop accurate, timely and efficient reports on performance and trends.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Become an expert in all HR data.
- Support Total Rewards Leader in areas such as job classification, merit increase, incentive compensation and salary administration programs.
- Create reports related to People team metrics, including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Engagement, Compensation, Turnover, etc.
- May act as administrator to create security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce the security access to data.
- Partner with the payroll and HR team to ensure data quality, manage databases, audit data, prepare reports, propose business process improvements and automation
- Ensure company compliance with country specific regulations and laws, including reporting requirements.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communications skills and solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and diligence
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and able to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging
- Experience working in or on Total Rewards programs
- Excel guru, Advanced skills with Word, PowerPoint and Access, Tableau, etc.
You’d really knock our socks off if you have…
- Experience in a fast growth company and/or the tech space
- Experience in working through HR Business Partners
- Experience with an HRIS/HCM implementation
- Experience in Performance Management, Hiring, Recruiting, Engagement
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options