Senior Technical Hiring Partner
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for an awesome new member to join our team who will help us continue to hire the best people for Infusionsoft. With some pretty giant goals ahead of us, we know that we can only do it with stellar people on board – people who are naturally aligned to our 7 Core Values, people who will contribute to our mission in a big way, and people who love small business. Our next Recruiter, or what we call our Hiring Partner, extraordinaire will join our team and incorporate all of these aspects while acting as a truly strategic hiring partner for Infusionsoft's leaders.
Our Senior Technical Hiring Partner helps our leaders in hiring a world-class team. They will work alongside the leaders during hiring; they’ll benchmark the role, recruit candidates, screen applications, interview candidates, and help make ‘em an offer they can’t refuse. With Infusionsoft in a high growth stage, our Senior Hiring Partner will help to hire hundreds of people in the next few years.
This is a big job that will have a huge impact on lives. Must have hustle, heart, and tech knowledge.
What You'll Own:
- Full-life Cycle Recruiting for Technical roles across the company - own the hiring process from start to finish
- Coaching leaders through the process when they are hiring
- Recruiting and managing a pipeline of candidates
- Managing multiple open job requisitions
- Driving diversity recruitment strategy and efforts
- Scheduling interviews
- Screening applications and interviewing candidates
- Providing an amazing, seamless candidate experience
- Innovating and constantly improving the hiring process
- Uncovering areas of opportunity within hiring
- Proactively attracting top talent to Infusionsoft in creative and effective ways
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably for high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience recruiting for tough-to-fill roles (finding purple squirrels!)
- Project management
- Experience in high volume hiring (e.g. hire at least 50 people in a year)
- Experience interviewing & screening applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
Ideally, We'd Like To See:
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for technical or highly specialize roles.
- Experience with a variety of ATS - Greenhouse, Workday, etc.
- Experience with Entelo, StackOverFlow, etc.
- Experience with reporting recruiting metrics
- Membership in several tech/dev communities
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options