Master of First Impressions
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Our Experience and Environment team works together to create an outstanding Infusionite and guest experience that helps small businesses succeed. We dream big about our spaces with the goal of building out inviting, inspiring places to work, learn, and play. You are the standard of first impressions at Infusionsoft. You are truly motivated to make a positive impact on every guest's day. You are a warm and friendly smile, the go-to person for questions and concerns, and an advocate for our employees' and guests' voices. You look for innovative ways to stand out and constantly strive to improve. You find the answers when we are unsure, offer candy and a smile when a day looks bleak (or after a garlic filled lunch), and inspire guests with the Infusionsoft story to kick off their journey through our space. Does this sound like you?
You are the standard of first impressions at Infusionsoft. You are truly motivated to make a positive impact on every guest's day. You are a warm and friendly smile, the go-to person for questions and concerns, and an advocate for our employees' and guests' voices. You look for innovative ways to stand out and constantly strive to improve. You find the answers when we are unsure, offer candy and a smile when a day looks bleak (or after a garlic filled lunch), and inspire guests with the Infusionsoft story to kick off their journey through our space. Does this sound like you?
ATTENTION! In order to be considered for this position, you must create your BEST campaign poster (think Jr. High School Student Council) that describes WHY the people should elect YOU as Infusionsoft's Master of First Impressions. Make it in any medium you choose, just be sure to include it at the end of your resume. Have fun!
- Always make the lobby experience positive
- Write and edit company-wide communications
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets and presentations, which may require the gathering of data from various internal and/or external sources
- Review and prioritize incoming requests from guests and employees
- Manage daily schedule of meeting rooms, providing space for guests and employees
- Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations
- Coordinate and organize events happening internally, includes working with external vendors
- Connect customers, vendors and guests with people and resources needed to succeed
- Liaison between subtenant and guests
- Act as an extension of Infusionsoft's Culture by being consistently optimistic and genuine
- Create the best concierge and reception experience possible for both employees and guests
- Incredibly efficient- act quickly and effectively
- Able to anticipate needs and be self-guided
- Impeccably organized
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience successfully juggling and prioritizing multiple projects while adhering to strict time lines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem-solve and work with minimal or no direction
- Actively contribute opinions to overall strategy and tactics used by the team
- Super proactive AND highly responsive
- Strong team player
- Experience interacting with people at all levels of management
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options