We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Infusionsoft Production Operations team is hiring a Network Engineer to be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components. The Network Engineer will perform a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the production data center network performance achieves company objectives and delights customers. The Network Engineer will also provide direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations.
- Design and manage network infrastructure to 99.999% uptime
- Design and manage inter-site network connectivity and security
- Maintain network security of data center environments
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Configure and setup Firewalls and other Security appliances for access to vital enterprise applications
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network systems.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Engineer the support and maintenance of large-scale production networks and systems, including the design and development of tools and scripts to assist with such maintenance
- Monitor system utilization and assist in growth analysis and capacity planning
- Participate in systems administration on-call rotation and escalation
- Experience designing and managing high-availability enterprise data center networks
- BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 10 years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience
- Proficiency in scripting and automation
Ideally, You Will Possess…
- Experience with Cisco Nexus platform
- Experience with application layer firewalls
- Experience with F5 or other application delivery controllers or traffic load balancers
- Experience with IP routing protocols, including BGP and OSPF
- Experience networking high-bandwidth, highly available virtualized environments
- Experience with security standards and audits (i.e. PCI)
- Experience with Juniper Junos-based network equipment
- Linux networking and system administration
Challenges You Can Help Us Face (with optimism)
- How do we design and scale our networks to deliver high-value applications that help small businesses succeed.
- How do we innovate and constantly improve so we can be a top-notch technology organization that delivers results?
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.