Content Creator- Writing
San Francisco, CA
**Position may require up to 25% travel to Chandler, AZ.
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the content marketing team, you will create educational and informative content pieces that help future customers with issues facing their small businesses, all while building trust and interest in our product offerings. With a deep understanding of our product, its benefits and our target audiences, you will be able to articulate how the Infusionsoft product can be a game-changer for small businesses.
As a Content Creator, you will have regular interactions with the in-house creative, acquisitions, conversion, and product marketing teams as a member of the content marketing team. Your job requires skills in writing, editing, data analysis, and storytelling.
You will report to our Managing Editor and work with our existing content creators to both create original content and atomize our existing content into formats fit for a variety of distribution platforms and formats—including but not limited to ebooks, video, podcasts, online interactive materials, quizzes, calculators, and interactive tools.
What Will Our Content Creator - Demand Generation Look Like?
Who you are:
- Passionate about the power of technology as a way to solve small business challenges
- Data-driven, seeing trends in our analytics and SERPs to spur ideas and continually testing to improve outcomes
- Innovative creator, who can craft both educational and entertaining content pieces
- Sales-minded marketer who believes great content can be both engaging and focused on growing leads
- Invigorated by the opportunity to collaborate and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and agile worker that does not need explicit instructions
- Able to balance strategic and tactical work
- A strong position on how to pronounce GIF
Who you are not:
- Overwhelmed by the idea of managing cross-functional processes and teams to bring a product to life
- Afraid to infuse your expertise and personality into your projects
- Rattled by shifting priorities and a fast-paced environment
Daily Execution Excellence:
- Create strategy and content campaigns, informed by data, that generate leads for the organization
- Optimize all content for search engines and backlinks
- Partner with the acquisition and conversion teams to optimize content pieces for widest reach and impact
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each content piece through quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Actively help to grow the subscriber base of the Infusionsoft Knowledge Center and help convert visitiors into customers
- Source and collaborate with guest posters
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in content creation, particularly focused on creating demand for a SaaS company
- Passion for small business success
Ideally, You Will Possess…
- Experience in marketing for SaaS solutions
- Experience working in or with small businesses
- Experience with marketing automation or email marketing solutions (you already know Infusionsoft? High-five!)
Please provide links to examples of your work, as well as your portfolio in order to be considered.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options