At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software provider for small businesses with over 30,000 customers around the world, 650 passionate employees and thousands of partners. Our steady growth, intentional culture and product innovation are creating new opportunities that will enable us to achieve our purpose of helping small business to succeed. We have a visionary CEO, Clate Mask, who is leading the charge to create a new future for digitally powered small businesses in the 21st century. We also have strong investors who support our vision, including Bain Capital and Goldman Sachs. Infusionsoft was named #17 Best Medium Workplace in America in 2013 by Great Place to Work Institute.
Infusionsoft Creative is part of our larger marketing team, collaborating with multiple teams, including Product Marketing, PR, Project Management, Web Development, Design, Content, Multimedia and Product. We create projects that help Infusionsoft source, acquire and convert leads into customers while maintaining the integrity of our brand.
We’re looking for a copywriter with experience in mid-to-large companies to execute pitch perfect copy for a variety of formats and campaigns. You love collaboration, can handle a tight deadline with class and love the challenge that comes with processing feedback from a variety of sources while advocating for the best copy solutions.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Work alongside a team of passionate marketers and creatives to drive customer growth and achieve our business objectives
- Work cross-departmentally to achieve company goals through creative, persuasive copy for websites, email campaigns, display advertising, landing pages, events and more
- Deliver on multiple projects in a fast paced, performance-oriented environment
- Be data-driven, partnering with our web strategists to test and refine our copy
- Govern our copy assets, making sure all are up-to-date and representative of our brand
- A world-class, well-rounded copywriter with software or tech background
- A powerful storyteller that thrives on conveying the personality of a brand
- Collaborative and creative problem solver
- Passionate for user-centered solutions
- Open to constructive feedback
- Able to clearly communicate your vision to peers, clients and senior stakeholders
- Focused as much on data-driven results as you are quality messaging
- Good at managing your own time and tasks
- A great collaborator, and you work well in smaller team settings
- Self-motivated—you don’t need to be told when something should be done
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and seeks growth at the same speed
- Nimble and unafraid of taking risks, while embracing learnings from failures
- A strong portfolio of work highlighting both your experience and your methodology behind your work—we need to see how you think, not just what you produce
- 5+ years of industry or agency experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of integrated advertising and experience across multiple categories
- Proficiency with metrics and an ability to deliver quarterly/yearly reports to marketing on each site launch or campaign initiative
- Project management skills, including scope definition, deadlines, and stakeholder management
- A passion for helping small businesses succeed and the personal/professional growth for those working for you
Please provide links to examples of your work as well as your portfolio in order to be considered.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options