Partner Operations Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Sales, Marketing & Partner Operations team exists to empower the organization with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively. We accomplish this through project intake, requirements gathering and business reviews, best practices training on methodology and competencies, enablement strategies, tool creation, process efficiency, data enrichment and analytics-driven insights as measured by new customer growth. Our Partner ecosystem is a critical piece to our growth and this role will play a vital role in connecting the needs of the Partner team with systems, tools and processes to get their jobs done with scale and results.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Create/keep all Partner Operations processes and workflows documented and up to date
- Provide Partner Success Coach (PSC) training, respond to questions about their daily tasks, assist with partner renewals, upgrades, transfers, and downgrades
- Help keep systems clean and accurate by resolving duplicate records, re-assigning records/etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and automation, make recommendations for change, work with stakeholders to gather requirements for system/process enhancements, and submit requirements to scrum team for development
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues with existing systems to identify the root cause. Based on findings, provide user training or submit/escalate bugs to scrum team for resolution.
- Act as a communication liaison for our Partner Sales and PSC teams to the Internal Systems department.
- Maintain the libraries resources in the partner portal and provide training to partners on how to use the portal.
- Set up partner permissions for new partners in various systems, and remove those permissions when a partner leaves the partner program
- Support improvement of business processes, systems, and quality checks to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of Partner organization operational processes
YOUR BIG THREE WAYS YOU’LL HELP SMALL BUSINESSES SUCCEED:
- Maintain exceptional systems and daily operational support to the Partner Success Coach and Regional Partner Manager teams by ensuring proper data quality, visibility and efficient workflows
- Lead efforts to identify enhancements needed for key systems to include Partner Portal and the associated Partner Journey and Growth Plan and own the requirements documentation and prioritization of those enhancements
- Train users on best practices to maximize leverage of the systems in the Partner ecosystem, driving higher user satisfaction and productivity
- 3+ years in a partner or sales operations role
- Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in SaaS
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with an “Own It” mentality
- Strong inter/cross departmental collaboration skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, consistently changing environment
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire”
- A history of successful interdepartmental collaboration
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft, CRM, NetSuite, ERP, SalesForce or similar software
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options