At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
- Design, construct, and maintain highly scalable analytics tools including:
- Robust data pipelines that collect and process data from internal and third party sources
- Scalable and performant databases/data warehouses
- AB Testing infrastructures
- Pipelines and platforms that support data ingestion and deployment for machine learning products and models
- Work with business analysts to build new analysis tools and metrics for measuring Infusionsoft as a business
- Interface with internal data customers to gather requirements
EXPERTISE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of work experience in relevant field (Data Engineer, BI Engineer, DW Engineer, Software Engineer etc.)
- Experience with a modern DW technology (Redshift, Snowflake, Bigquery, Hadoop) and relevant data modeling best practices
- Experience working with data streams and stream processing (Apache Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, JMS, etc.)
- Experience writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Experience building ETL from internal and third party data sources and familiarity with data design principles.
- Excellent SQL skills (we use postgres and mssql)
- Strong communication skills and ability to discuss the product with PMs and business owners
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of teamwork
Our ideal teammate has:
- B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field
- 4+ years in a development and data engineering role preferably in tech, consulting, or finance.
- Strong programming skills (Python, Java, Ruby, Scala, Clojure; Go)
- Familiarity with AWS and Apache stacks including EMR, Lambda, EC2, Mesos etc.
- Unix development skills including shell scripting and automation.
- Exposure to big data/NoSQL systems and the issues that arise from working with large data sets.
- A self-starter attitude with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, start-up environment.
- Experience with open-source data flow management (Luigi, Airflow) preferred
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options