Web Marketing Manager
Bay Area Office with up to 25% travel OR Chandler, AZ
Web Marketing Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Web Marketing team, you will report to the Web Marketing Manager and team closely with fellow web developers, strategists, designers and analysts to support digital strategy, testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management. We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to evangelize an optimal customer journey and help govern and fuel our web strategy and execution for Infusionsoft’s global web properties. You’ll help drive competitive innovation and execution to deliver a best-in-class web experience that serves small business customers in all segments. As part of the Infusionsoft team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be joining a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
- Digital Strategy: Lead collaboration and innovative ideation across cross-functional marketing teams to align around key website projects, strategies and tests that will drive optimal conversion, engagement and user experience.
- Project Management: Organize and drive collaboration and execution across cross-functional teams to ensure website projects and updates are executed in a timely manner.
- Insights and Analytics: Roll-up test, optimization and website performance data into actionable insights and to-dos for the marketing team.
Daily Execution Excellence:
- Support the website strategy and drive execution to deliver a world-class user experience while achieving performance goals for Infusionsoft’s web properties globally.
- Deliver on managing our day-to-day web marketing needs, including building and launching pages, re-architecting portions of our site, and maintaining (or deprecating) pages.
- Manage website projects, communications and work integration across web designers, web developers, testing, analytics and SEO specialists.
- Guide the business by providing insights derived from website statistics and user behaviors.
- Work with product and content stakeholders across the organization to prioritize, create and implement new pages as needed.
- Work with internal and external agencies on design and implementation projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Google Analytics experience
- 5 years of digital/web marketing experience with a SaaS, high-tech, agency or consumer brand.
- Ability to work collaboratively across internal stakeholders as well as manage external agencies or vendors to deliver project outputs.
- Strong data analytics skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, sequence, execute and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent web marketing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage and influence peers cross-functionally, and to manage competing priorities.
- eCommerce strategy
- Adobe Target
- PHP based CMS’s; Drupal, WordPress, etc.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options