Application Security Engineer
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a Security Engineer at Infusionsoft, you’ll not only enhance our application security measures and processes, you'll help build the foundation for our security practice for a company that's growing well into the future. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We're looking for someone who is ready to dive right in. As part of the Infusionsoft team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
- Mastery: Elevate personal technical acumen with teams and department.
- Product delivery and value: ensure secure and valuable software is built and shipped to create valuable insight and immediate impact.
- Operational excellence: Establish well documented and scalable security measures.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Build security oriented product features and infrastructure.
- Assist in all application compliance initiatives
- Identify or confirm potential security vulnerabilities in our code.
- Either fixing security vulnerabilities or working with other development teams that own the relevant code to get them fixed.
- Work closely with Development team and QE team to architecture, development and test the applications
- Work closely with our Production Operations team that runs our hosting services to ensure that our application infrastructure is secure.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone who has experience…
- Broad knowledge of, and experience in, fundamental information security concepts.
- A strong understanding of secure engineering concepts such as secure coding practices and secure code reviews.
- Deep knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and their mitigation strategies.
Ideally, you possess...
- A "Security-First" attitude and ownership spirit.
- Ablility to write and review designs and code with colleagues of different competencies and seniority.
- Experience writing code for a SAAS or PAAS product.
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.