Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Infusionsoft is currently seeking an experienced Manager for the Product Marketing group. Managers who join Infusionsoft traditionally are in good standing with a leading strategy consulting firm or have related background and experience.
Managers work as members of project teams, developing high-impact strategies and implementation plans for Infusionsoft business unit. Managers typically develop independent work plans, perform data-driven analysis and take ownership for significant portions of strategy development. Managers are expected to quickly take on team and relationship leadership responsibilities.
As a manager, you will seek to identify and realize new growth opportunities for Infusionsoft. Your skill set as a strategist will be fully employed to define the highest-priority opportunities from an array of attractive options, as you work closely with business partners to execute rigorous analysis and synthesize the insights in a way that facilitates CEO and/or Board decisions.
It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization, and be viewed as a team player. As the Product Marketing team is viewed as a source of leaders within Intuit, the individual must have exceptional leadership skills and potential.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Engaging with key stakeholders across multiple projects and work streams
- Developing an understanding and staying current with the competitive landscape
- Gathering data in through research and interviews
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues
- Generating creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Facilitating joint problem-solving with mid-level and senior-level business partners
- Authoring and delivering high-impact presentations and plans
- Working closely with business units to implement recommendations
- Developing relationships with mid-level and senior business leaders
- Creating work plans to deliver key business impact on high priority issues
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- 3+ years of work experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or experience in a respected operating company’s strategy function
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Strong academic record required; MBA or equivalent from a nationally recognized institution
- Ability to both lead and support is important. Individual should be willing to “go the extra mile” for the internal client and his/her team
- Have strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Well-rounded inter-personal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Highly self-motivated and willing to proactively take on leadership roles within project teams and the company at large
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options