Partner Solutions Consultant
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are Infusionsoft’s Partner Platform team. We are focused on building solutions that enable our partners and their customers to find, research, and consume products and services within our NextGen platform. Our partners include individual professionals, small businesses to mid-size businesses and everything in between. Our partners have different needs than the traditional Infusionsoft customer and partners so we are reinventing the platform and how they interface with Infusionsoft and the tools they use to provide the right customer experience. Our Partner Solutions Consultant will be both in tune with the software development life-cycle and business minded so we can provide excellent new features and integrations to our platform.
- Be a trusted technical adviser to Infusionsoft ISVs building commercial apps or integrations on the IS platform
- Provide architecture planning support to partners to architect apps/integrations optimized for the current platform
- Influence platform technologies, features, and tools road-map in partnership with internal product R&D team
Daily Execution Excellence
- Present high-level overviews of the IS platform architecture and integration capabilities
- Participate in architectural and design discussions with ISV partners to ensure technical success with IS technologies
- Collaborate with partners to solve problems during the build process
- Deliver an actionable implementation framework that aligns a partner's business needs to that of the IS platform
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Identify API/platform limitations and provide feedback to the product team
- Communicate platform best practices in 1:1 conversations and while presenting to developers
- Evangelize IS platform technologies via interactions with our partner community including in-person events, blogs, wiki articles, discussion forums, code samples, newsletters and webinars
If you can do execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- At least 5 years’ experience as a product manager, Sales Engineer, business analyst, technical solutions delivery, integrations or development manager
- 3-7 years’ experience in systems applications sales OR implementations/integrations
- Equal parts tech-savvy and business-mindedness* (if that’s even a thing?)
- Experience working with end users to meet business needs
- Experience establishing real relationships and open communication with external clients
- *Excellent* communication skills
- Have a knack for understanding limits and opportunities for existing software solutions
- Love solving puzzles and business challenges (if you can Rubik's cube, that’s cool too!)
- An understanding of consultative leadership – able to push back, enlighten or suggest what the client may actually need
You’ll really hit the ground running if you…
- Have experience Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus, as is any experience with marketing automation, CRM, eCommerce, etc.
- Know and love the Infusionsoft software platform.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Stock options
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts