Software Engineer - iOS
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As an iOS Developer on our Mobile Team, you’ll work with energetic, driven, passionate engineers, testers, designers, architects and product owners that work together towards the common goal of building world-class mobile solutions for small business owners.
- Help deliver a rich native experience for our iOS apps.
- Become a better developer. Get better and continually improve. Learn new technologies.
- Help the team run smoothly.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Act as a technical mobile subject matter expert, looking for continuous improvements.
- Ensure mobile strategy aligns with overall product vision and business goals.
- Work closely with product management, design and internal teams to understand needs and develop solutions to improving operations and end-user experience.
- Use agile practices to work in a small, collaborative, agile team to produce AMAZING software.
- Implement new mobile frameworks, product features, and fix defects.
- Essentially, own the mobile application…
If you are a proficient iOS developer, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- 3+ years of iOS mobile development experience
- A comfortable understanding of both Swift and Objective-C
- A work hard / play hard attitude that will flourish in an open, collaborative, development environment.
- Excellent coding skills and object-oriented programming knowledge, with a focus on quality.
Ideally, you possess…
- Experience developing and deploying applications to the App Store
- Agile development experience with Scrum and XP practices
- Previous experience with user interface design
- Experience with native or hybrid applications
- Work experience with GitHub and Continuous Integration systems
- A proven track record of successful projects involving design and development (include links).
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and development is a HUGE plus
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Stock options
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts