At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As our Launch Coordinator, you'll direct, coordinate, exercise functional authority, and lead the cross-departmental Launch Team through established processes. This person will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and executing a comprehensive project management regimen that exceeds internal and external customer expectations. The Launch Manager provides project management for product launches, gaining the Launch Team’s commitment to meeting deliverables, timelines and critical-to-quality standards (e.g. risk-assessment, communication plan, etc.) prior to launch. This person leads weekly Launch Team meetings, owns the overall release process, and is accountable for the execution and success of the launches, including meeting post-launch success measurements.
What You'll Own
- Managing the monthly release process, documentation of the process and organization/facilitation of all release meetings, etc. - includes alpha/beta releases
- Holding people/teams accountable to ensure success for the release
- Liaison for internal communication; brings transparency to the process
- Strategizing/iterating on current processes to make releases more effective and efficient
- Coordinating Launch Team meetings and other planning meetings. Uses meetings to drive deliverables & milestone completion
- Risk/issue Management: Identifying, analyzing, responding to, and tracking release risks and issues.
- Ensures the various elements of the release are properly coordinated.
- Facilitating ongoing communication of progress of release/program to relevant stakeholders including executive team
- Ensuring coordinated scheduling and timely completion of the release activities/ initiatives across all work streams. Managing milestones and drives releases to on-time delivery and completion, allowing for successful implementation.
- Ensuring high forecasting is supported with relevant contingency planning and processes that ensure that the customer experience is not negatively affected by a release
- Leading groups through effective briefing/de-briefing sessions
- Managing off cycle and larger initiative launches, including beta releases
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 3 – 5 years of related work experience in customer service and project/program management
- Demonstrates ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects from planning through deployment while adhering to strict timelines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Exemplifies an “owner mindset” and is willing to overcome tactical barriers to drive results
- Exceptional communicator (written, verbal, groups, meeting leadership, etc.)
- Must be extremely proactive and highly responsive
- Impeccably organized and detail-oriented; can execute with excellence
- Must have an engaging, helpful, trustworthy and pleasant disposition
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to keep team members organized and focused on the project and goals at hand
- Exceptional inter-departmental relationship skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently but at the same time, work well in a team environment
- Expertise in quality assurance and quality control
- Proven track record of a solid work ethic
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude
- Experience leveraging/implementing project management software to manage software releases
- Possesses an understanding or aptitude for learning the Infusionsoft CRM application and peripheral products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides) required
We'd Also Like to See...
- Sheer passion for Customer Success
- An inherent excitement when creating “order out of chaos”
- Demonstrated capability of collaboration at all levels of the business
- Leadership experience/skills are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options