Director of Product Management
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Management Team at Infusionsoft and we’re searching for a Director of Product Managment. Ideally, you will be an early adopter of technology and ideas, a team and people builder, a creator of dashboards, and an aficionado of analytics. We are building delightful yet powerful experiences - you will always give your assessment and strategy for achieving desired outcomes while encouraging input and create space for collaboration. In order to accomplish the goals we’ve set, we need someone who will strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration. Are you up for the challenge?
- Create a high performing product management team that is accretive to and drives both PD and company Infusionite Engagement Index and GPTW
- Help define and execute the product vision, strategy and plan to drive partner and small business customer success as measured by customer retention goals
- Drive net customer and revenue growth with offerings that solve customer problems with jaw dropping delight and competition crushing capabilities
- Help define and drive our product strategy aligned to our purpose, values and mission
- Hire, grow, strengthen and develop our team of Product Managers
- Planning, assigning and directing workloads of Product Managers
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- Inspire and motivate the company and get everyone moving in the same direction executing our product strategy
- Build and foster a strong product culture around rapid testing and learning
- Build strong cross functional relationships with the engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams and collaborate in the launch of products
- Define and test product success metrics and analyze product performance
- Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis.
- Best practice research and benchmarking. Always stay on top of competitors and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
- 7+ years Product Management experience
- Proven experience launching and growing a SaaS product line to thousands of customers, ideally serving small businesses or consumers
- Prior experience leading Senior SaaS product teams
- Experience driving and working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Good product manager instincts, such as saying "no" to most things to allow extreme focus on the critically important things
- Skill in selling the product roadmap, explaining prioritization trade-offs
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis, should inform all decision making
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and problem solve with back-end architects and developers
- Experience being the product owner of one or more products, with a track record of successful releases and updates
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders through organization, collaboration and charisma
- People management experience (specifically product managers) strongly desired
- Technical background, experience as an engineer a plus
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
You’ll really knock our socks off if…
- You know what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for identifying, hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You never say “That’s not my job” or “I didn’t sign up for that”.
- You are a problem-solvers and embrace constant change
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options