Director of Product Management, Core and Growth Services
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Management Team at Infusionsoft and we’re searching for a Director of Product Management, Core Offerings and Growth Services. We are building delightful yet powerful experiences - you will always give your assessment and strategy for achieving desired outcomes while encouraging input and create space for collaboration. In order to accomplish the goals we’ve set, we need someone who will strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration. Are you up for the challenge?
- Infusionsoft’s Core Marketing Automation offerings. You will lead a team of product managers to reimagine these offerings to better drive small business success through simplified workflows and modernized UI.
- Infusionsoft’s Growth Services (e.g., payments, lead generation). You will lead a team of business managers to accelerate the growth of these services through product, marketing and end-to-end experience improvements - as well as through the identification of new services that solve critical small business needs and fit with the Infusionsoft brand
Daily Execution Excellence
- Serve as a key member of the Product Management senior leadership team, helping to define the overall vision and direction of the Infusionsoft PM organization
- Define and execute on strategies for 1) reimagining Infusionsoft’s Core Marketing Automation offerings and 2) accelerating Infusionsoft’s Growth Services - leveraging stakeholder and market insights and aligned to our purpose, values and mission
- Hire and develop a high performing team of 5-7 product/business managers that is highly engaged and delivers on business goals; includes planning, assigning and directing workloads of the team
- Act as product evangelist, inspiring the company to support your strategy and roadmap.
- Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
- Drive best practice research and benchmarking, always staying on top of competitors
- Build and foster a strong product culture around rapid testing and learning
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with the engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams and collaborate in the launch of products
- Define product dashboards and proactively analyze product performance
- Ultimately: Achieve customer satisfaction, net customer and revenue growth goals with offerings that solve customer problems with jaw dropping delight and competition crushing capabilities
If you can do execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with:
- 7+ years Product Management experience
- Proven experience launching and growing a SaaS product line that delights customers, ideally serving small businesses
- Experience leading high performing SaaS product management teams
- Skill in creating and communicating compelling product strategies and roadmaps
- Experience driving and working in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Strong track record of working collaboratively, including ability to negotiate without being adversarial and to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Excellent product management instincts, including the ability to recognize a delightful product experience and to focus on top priorities and say "no" to everything else
Strong analytical skills with a history of driving decisions based on rapid experiments and data
- Experience driving customer research and leading a team to develop deep customer empathy
- Strong technical acumen and ability to think critically and problem solve with back-end architects and developers, experience as an engineer a plus
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
You’ll really knock our socks off if…
- You know what “fast-paced” really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for identifying, hiring, and motivating talented people.
- You never say “That’s not my job” or “I didn’t sign up for that”.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options